The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Cheshire-Booth halls-goostrey

Hoping to get to know some people before we start, I'm In goostrey flat 12 so anybody nearby or in there would be great, really nervous to start, thanks
Original post by Lofthouse96
Hoping to get to know some people before we start, I'm In goostrey flat 12 so anybody nearby or in there would be great, really nervous to start, thanks

Hey I am going to be in Goostrey Flat 13 :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Kaisey Lou
Hey I am going to be in Goostrey Flat 13 :smile:

Hey, at least your close :biggrin: can't seem to find anybody in my flat haha
Hey, at least your close :biggrin: can't seem to find anybody in my flat haha

If you have a look on MMU Cheshire Freshers 2014-2015 group page on Facebook I think there is a few people on there :smile: and what course are you studying?
Reply 4
If you have a look on MMU Cheshire Freshers 2014-2015 group page on Facebook I think there is a few people on there :smile: and what course are you studying?

Ah thanks ill have to make sure I check later on and sports development and coaching, how about you?
Ah thanks ill have to make sure I check later on and sports development and coaching, how about you?

Crime Studies and Education Studies combined honours :smile:
Reply 6
Crime Studies and Education Studies combined honours :smile:

Ah very nice, getting nervous about starting now haha

Ah very nice, getting nervous about starting now haha

Yeah I am a little bit nervous but guess we will get used to it :smile:
Reply 8

Yeah I am a little bit nervous but guess we will get used to it :smile:

I'm looking forward to it a bit more because I haven't been to the uni yet, my friends checked it out but it will be a surprise to me haha
I'm looking forward to it a bit more because I haven't been to the uni yet, my friends checked it out but it will be a surprise to me haha

I have visited it and I liked it because it was cosy and everything is near by not like a massive walk away like it's at Manchester but that's opinion :smile:
Reply 10
I have visited it and I liked it because it was cosy and everything is near by not like a massive walk away like it's at Manchester but that's opinion :smile:

Well that sounds positive anyway :smile: I'll probably end up getting the train back to Manchester for nights out
Reply 11
Hey, I'm Goostrey 15! Although can't find anyone in my flat :frown: So nervous to start!!
Reply 12
Hey and neither can I to be honest haha and I know me too it's getting close now haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending