The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fallen_acorns
got to say.. its looking like a different picture then when just before the season people were predicting uniteds flying start, and good CS's

Really regret having De Gea as my keeper now..

Will change next week on a free, unless an injury comes in or something..

I'm keeping him for the next three games as at the moment I have more concerns in rest of squad. Besides if we go back to a more suited formation, we should be able to keep clean sheets. Especially this weekend.
Original post by SirMasterKey
I'm keeping him for the next three games as at the moment I have more concerns in rest of squad. Besides if we go back to a more suited formation, we should be able to keep clean sheets. Especially this weekend.

will probably do similar, Happy to have him for QPR, as they have been really dire.. and then can judge from their..

Guess this could all change though if their new defenders settle in well, and things get better at the back..
. Especially this weekend.

Chelsea didn't manage it!
Original post by Mister Dead
Chelsea didn't manage it!

Good point. Completely forgot about that. United will still keep a clean sheet.
Reply 1624
Good point. Completely forgot about that. United will still keep a clean sheet.

Lmao you must be joking :rofl2:
Naismith in for Bojan, should never have followed everyone by changing him in the first place.

Any recommendations on budget defenders? Think I'm going to take Caulker out for a cheaper defender as he isn't getting me any points.

Tempted to wildcard already tbh because my defence is not doing great and Begovic isn't either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Endless Blue
Naismith in for Bojan, should never have followed everyone by changing him in the first place.

Any recommendations on budget defenders? Think I'm going to take Caulker out for a cheaper defender as he isn't getting me any points.

Tempted to wildcard already tbh because my defence is not doing great and Begovic isn't either.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dummett. Santon still injured and I think Newcastle have looked pretty decent at the back. Only 4m.

Could do Wisdom as well but think the WBA defence is a bit more shakey.

Original post by Qari
Lmao you must be joking :rofl2:

Ever the optimist. :pierre:
Totalfpl hasnt been reliable with price changes this season :mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Endless Blue

Posted from TSR Mobile

Robertson is playing as a wingback in Hull's 3-5-2. Has pretty good short term fixtures too.
Original post by Stevelee
Well ive used my wildcard... but the question is, is balotelli a good enough calculated risk for 10mil?

My line up being costa jovetic and balo

Definitely not, I'd rather have Lukaku at 9 or Rooney at 10.5.

Also, if I was wild carding there's no way Aguero wouldn't be in my side.
Original post by Narcissist
Definitely not, I'd rather have Lukaku at 9 or Rooney at 10.5.

Also, if I was wild carding there's no way Aguero wouldn't be in my side.

I do have a good feeling about balo... but its either him or aguero...
Then again aguero so so bloody injury prone!
Original post by Stevelee
I do have a good feeling about balo... but its either him or aguero...
Then again aguero so so bloody injury prone!

Easier to move down from Kun to Mario if he gets injured than move up from Mario to Kun if Kun goes on a scoring run.

I need to plan a way to get him into my own team. But all my other players with the exception of my back 3 are performing well themselves.
Original post by Narcissist
Easier to move down from Kun to Mario if he gets injured than move up from Mario to Kun if Kun goes on a scoring run.

I need to plan a way to get him into my own team. But all my other players with the exception of my back 3 are performing well themselves.

You make a very good point, ill get aguero and maybe naismith unless i can fund a higher priced attacker.

Who do you have as your team?
Reply 1633
Dummett. Santon still injured and I think Newcastle have looked pretty decent at the back. Only 4m.

Could do Wisdom as well but think the WBA defence is a bit more shakey.

Ever the optimist. :pierre:

good on you bro :biggrin:
Any thoughts on how Di Maria will affect the United lineup (specifically Mata and Rooney?) I am worried it will mean that Mata no longer gets a spot in the number 10 role and/or Rooney no longer starts up top.
Reply 1635
defender instead of Caulker. Any recommendations?
Di Maria £9.5m
Original post by mr tim
Di Maria £9.5m

Hmmm

See I'm not sure about united
I'd rather have Rooney than ADM simply because Rooney is at the heart of their goals in general; he's much more likely to score/assist

But he was so poor in the Sunderland game that idk
Then again so was Sturridge, it's only one game
Just the notion of swapping Rooney/Sturridge for aguero
Original post by Alex Doran
Any thoughts on how Di Maria will affect the United lineup (specifically Mata and Rooney?) I am worried it will mean that Mata no longer gets a spot in the number 10 role and/or Rooney no longer starts up top.

thats a good question..

Have mata in my team, and had not considered how it would effect him, whether he gets played out of position, or even if its just that the assists/goals get spread more thinly between him/Di Maria..

Love mata at the moment as you can almost guarentee that any united attack will go through him.. but with another decent player in their midfield, it could be less obvious.
Original post by mr tim
Di Maria £9.5m

18 assists and six goals playing for Real Madrid (translation: 6 assists and 2 goals playing for united).

will you start roflcopter propellers please

Quick Reply

Latest