The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TroyAndAbed
Apparently Kuroko no Basket is ending this week. There's an alleged final colour page floating around on the internet but nothing has been confirmed yet. Hopefully if true this means the 3rd season of the anime will be able to fully adapt the manga including the proper ending.

As usual, I remain sceptical of any anime news that hasn't been covered by ANN. They announce the endings of loads of manga I've never heard of on a weekly basis, so I'd be amazed if as popular a series as Kuroko no Basket slipped under their radar. I'll keep an eye out on there, though. :beard:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
As usual, I remain sceptical of any anime news that hasn't been covered by ANN. They announce the endings of loads of manga I've never heard of on a weekly basis, so I'd be amazed if as popular a series as Kuroko no Basket slipped under their radar. I'll keep an eye out on there, though. :beard:

@newsmangajapon on Twitter are my go to source and they've mentioned it but said it isn't 100% official yet.
Hey guys,

Quick one. Anyone know about any developments on Durarara! ?(that was weird to type). I know it's been a long while since it was first aired, but people have been going on about a second season coming out. Thing is, when?

"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple" ~L
Original post by Judge Jasel
Hey guys,

Quick one. Anyone know about any developments on Durarara! ?(that was weird to type). I know it's been a long while since it was first aired, but people have been going on about a second season coming out. Thing is, when?

It's been officially announced that it'll air in the Winter season (so starting in January). :yes:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-08-07/2nd-durarara-tv-series-staff-january-2015-premiere-unveiled/.77386
It's been officially announced that it'll air in the Winter season (so starting in January). :yes:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-08-07/2nd-durarara-tv-series-staff-january-2015-premiere-unveiled/.77386

Ahhh, been a while since I checked. :/ Thank youssss!!
The new Fate stay night trailer shows that it has jaw dropping animation, can't wait :biggrin:.
Original post by Dilzo999
The new Fate stay night trailer shows that it has jaw dropping animation, can't wait :biggrin:.

The animation does look great, but I wish they would make the' Heaven's Feel' route film before adapting the Unlimited Blade Works route into a series, especially considering the UBW route has a film in 2010. :frown:

That said, Shiro is actually pretty badass in the UBW route, much unlike the original anime arc...

"I AM DEH BONE OF MY SWORD... UNLIMITED BLADO WORKSU!!!" :redface:
Original post by El Nombre
The animation does look great, but I wish they would make the' Heaven's Feel' route film before adapting the Unlimited Blade Works route into a series, especially considering the UBW route has a film in 2010. :frown:

That said, Shiro is actually pretty badass in the UBW route, much unlike the original anime arc...

"I AM DEH BONE OF MY SWORD... UNLIMITED BLADO WORKSU!!!" :redface:

:rofl: this is all gibberish to me, all I've seen is Fate/Zero and thought it was amazing :biggrin:.
Original post by TroyAndAbed
Apparently Kuroko no Basket is ending this week...

It is official! Sorry if it sounded as though I was doubting you/your source earlier, just didn't want a repeat of the whole 'GHIBLI IS CLOSING DOWN :zomg:' affair. :redface:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-08-27/kuroko-basketball-manga-to-end/.78083
Reading over a hundred chapters of manga with non-stop clicking can be hard on the joints :emo:

140 chapters left till I finish :daydreaming:
It is official! Sorry if it sounded as though I was doubting you/your source earlier, just didn't want a repeat of the whole 'GHIBLI IS CLOSING DOWN :zomg:' affair. :redface:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-08-27/kuroko-basketball-manga-to-end/.78083

Haha, no worries! I'm usually pretty sceptical as well but I find @newsmangajapon to be about as reliable as ANN (& usually a bit faster).
The full version of the Selector Infected WIXOSS ED finally got released! :zomg: :excited:
Anyone seen Black Bullet (from the spring season)?

Just finished and loved it, only to have my appreciation stamped on after reading the godawful reviews on MAL :frown:

Also watched Yuru Yuri which was hilarious and not actually that yuri at all
Original post by Knowing
Anyone seen Black Bullet (from the spring season)?

Just finished and loved it, only to have my appreciation stamped on after reading the godawful reviews on MAL :frown:

Also watched Yuru Yuri which was hilarious and not actually that yuri at all

I found Black Bullet alright, as a semi-decent action series with little fanservice. Can't say I really liked any of the characters though, aside from the masked villain and his yandere daughter. :evil:

Yuru Yuri certainly doesn't live up to its name, I agree with you on that. :giggle: It's a fun anime, but for me the first series was overshadowed in its season by the similar (but funnier in my opinion) Nichijou. I enjoyed the sequel a lot more. :yes:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7774
The full version of the Selector Infected WIXOSS ED finally got released! :zomg: :excited:

I wish the tcg came to the UK T.T
Original post by Byakko
I wish the tcg came to the UK T.T

As a former player of Magic: The Gathering, I'd be curious about the card game... the anime didn't make it very clear what the game was like, though. :tongue:
Anyone follow manga author Seo Kouji? Recently read a few of his works and quite impressed. Kimi no iru Machi, Fuuka and Half & Half are all pretty good reads :tongue: The last one being more interesting I guess due to it's more unique storyline
Naruto chapter 690 smh
Original post by Keoje
Anyone follow manga author Seo Kouji? Recently read a few of his works and quite impressed. Kimi no iru Machi, Fuuka and Half & Half are all pretty good reads :tongue: The last one being more interesting I guess due to it's more unique storyline

I've watched the Kimi no Iru Machi TV anime, which was surprisingly good, but I've not read any of his manga. Half & Half sounds very interesting, though. :beard:
I've watched the Kimi no Iru Machi TV anime, which was surprisingly good, but I've not read any of his manga. Half & Half sounds very interesting, though. :beard:

I haven't seen it yet but I'm looking forward to see the characters come to life all animated :tongue: I've grown really fond of his work lately. H&H is pretty short but incomplete but nevertheless very interesting stuff :tongue:

The guy is a devil I swear...he knows how to create teary moments for his readers:bawling:

Latest