The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AngelPhys
Zigic! Lool.

I know that Ar95 was taking the piss out of you but you're actually my favourite poster lol. Every time you write lol I actually lol
Original post by Yesss I diddd
I know that Ar95 was taking the piss out of you but you're actually my favourite poster lol. Every time you write lol I actually lol

. ty. Lol.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

I really hope you're joking.

I'm serious. Have you ever been to Africa? I went there on my gap year to help build a church and they definitely don't have internet.
Original post by e aí rapaz
I'm serious. Have you ever been to Africa? I went there on my gap year to help build a church and they definitely don't have internet.

I lold
Reply 5864
Original post by De Chirico
Daniel Feliciano @dmf180593

"In other news, Sporting have made it clear that William Carvalho can leave for €30M (£23.9M). Realised nobody will pay €45M. #afc favourites"

Would be criminal not to buy this guy for that price.

Is this guy reliable ?

What part did you go to then?! That's nonsense. Like I've said before, being half Nigerian, I've been there twice and I've been to south africa for a holiday, both countries (despite them being the richest economies in africa) definitely have internet, it's not even considered a luxury as some people might perceive. I'm not going to rant on here, cos at the end of the day I know fact from fiction. You probably went some remote village in one of the more least developed countries, that's why you are generalising. I'm going to carry on acting like you're not serious hun :smile:

Anyways back to football.
(edited 9 years ago)

Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
at the end of the day I know fact from fiction

really?
really?

Yes really.
Reply 5869
Well isn't this a peak situation to be in
Reply 5870
Reply 5871
Original post by SHOO

Ornstein says no striker, Wenger is happy with what he has...
Original post by SHOO

Yep, but it was always going to be the case.

Talk of Toby Aalderweireld heating up. By all accounts he's another Vermaelen, so ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5875
Let's just see what happens tonight, and then what news we wake up to tomorrow.

At the moment, everything is pissed LOL.

No potential replacement for Giroud.

Sanogo is injured :/

Not convinced by any CDM stories.

If Chambers or merta get injured as it stands, I'm not sure we have anyone to cover?

*Sigh* :frown:
Original post by little_tom
Ornstein says no striker, Wenger is happy with what he has...

I know, saw that and nearly cried real tears.
Reply 5877
Original post by AR_95

Sit there and look at the gif for like a minute, and it'll begin to really disturb you LOL
Reply 5878
Original post by Peggles_*
Yep, but it was always going to be the case.

Talk of Toby Aalderweireld hearing up. By all accounts he's another Vermaelen, so ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have no idea what Wenger is thinking at the moment. I refuse to believe that he's actually content with what he has. Who would be? How would you be?
Ornstein also says any DM won't be a big name and will be a squad player.

Assuming all this is true 4th place will be a struggle this year.

Latest