Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr...
I'm confused. September 1999 is oldest... I am January 2000

This.

You haven't :lolwut:

I am January 2000, too! Lol.
Original post by Chemister
Have you met me before?

No actually I haven't! I haven't spoken with you before. Hi there I'm Goo :smile: 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
I'm confused. September 1999 is oldest... I am January 2000

This.

You haven't :lolwut:

Nope I've never spoken to them before heheh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gooeychocolate
No actually I haven't! I haven't spoken with you before. Hi there I'm Goo :smile: 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just wanted to introduce myself.

I am Pat, nice to meet you :smile:
Original post by Chemister
I just wanted to introduce myself.

I am Pat, nice to meet you :smile:

Nice to meet you too Pat!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by adityac3688
Haha thats very common :P, I want to study either Engineering, Economics or Law! :smile: I'm very awkward as well haha, thats why nowadays I just sit by myself in the front row and everyones at the back chatting lol, but then I choose the loner life for A*s :I

1. Engineering at MIT or Cambridge
2. Law at King's or LSE, I have a loooot of law experience (mostly from debates)
3. Economics at UCL/LSE idk .-.

I would love to study Law at LSE or Kings too, but Oxford is my favourite.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch

I'm not becoming a loner for A*s!! I'm still going to have social life. :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Liar :tongue:
You want A*s as much as any of us lol
Are there any December babies here? Or am I the only one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am! :biggrin:

How are we nearly at 100 pages already?!
Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey everybody and welcome to the new thread! We are finally in Year 10… :woo:

Firstly, I'm very sorry for the delay! :colondollar: On a better note we reached 100 pages on the last thread. We are... EPIC. :colonhash:

Spoiler

Secondly, everyone is welcome but don’t be rude (that includes lots of spamming) nor rude to other members please.

Thirdly, if you are in Year 10 (1999/2000) please feel free to join our group! All details are there. Here is the link-
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=2726

Some resources-

Spoiler

To break the ice…
- Introduce yourself!
- What subjects are you taking?
- What are you hoping to do after finishing Year 11? (You don’t have to answer at all, nothing is probably concrete anyway as we’re only in Year 10 :biggrin:)
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- How do you feel about going into Year 10?
- (If you’d like) Favourite smiley?

My Reply-

Spoiler

Thank you
karmacrunch xx
PS. Please tell me if I have missed anything or if you want to suggest any ideas just quote me!

:grouphugs:

Meet the Year 10s:

Advice from CactiQueen ^_^:

9 Members from the Year thread:

Hi my name is Charleigh and I am a 14 year old unicorn possessing orange hair and golden yellow streaks. I am chatty, friendly and easygoing so don't worry I won't be charging at you with my horn! He he

Obviously as a unicorn I have many unicorn friends, we respectively created a colloquial british unicorn society based in the Midlands!

I am taking Maths (AQA) , English (AQA) Triple Science (AQA), Computer Science (AQA), Geography (AQA), Art (AQA), P.E (Edexcel) RS (Edexcel) Travel and Touridm (OCR) and Home Economics (OCR).

In my spare time I watch and read game of thrones, Sherlock, Watch Horror films and read Adult horror novels. Another pastime of mine is bus spotting, I am a huge bus enthusiast. I also participate in rock-climbing, mountaineering and sometimes attempt to cook.

As a bus enthusiast I am quite a traveller, I have travelled across England, Scotland and Wales on buses. To top that off I've travelled to France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy and Zurich on buses and some of the fastest trains in the world. the TGV- Tran Grande Vitesse and the German ICE train :smile:

After year 11 I would like to do A-levels. I am undecided about what I want to do at uni, it would be something sciencey or maybe tourism hmmm XD
GUYS! The oldest person on this thread is ChoccyMelody then me I think? I know her B'day. She's a week older than me. :tongue:
Original post by Mr...
How embarrassing :lol: :jumphug:

I know... *rolls eyes* :hugs:
Are there any December babies here? Or am I the only one?
Posted from TSR Mobile

The usernames' of the people who are born in the December are all foody!! :tongue:
Original post by adityac3688
Ik :smile: I still have my indian gang + some really hot white girls I try to get in with, I usually fail but i'm trying and i'm their good friend list atm which is like a 'woah'. Moral of the story: Trying always works :biggrin:

:rofl:
Yeah! It's like that in the U.A.E too.
Posted from TSR Mobile

You're in UAE? What's it like? :smile:
Original post by AngelPhys
I am January 2000, too! Lol.

Thank goodness! I'm older than you! :tongue:
Original post by Vanilla Cupcake
Liar :tongue:
You want A*s as much as any of us lol

I am! :biggrin:

How are we nearly at 100 pages already?!
Posted from TSR Mobile

I know :innocent:
I'm going to try my best to not sacrifice my social life though! :tongue:

Lot's of posts. I can't believe that we were all excited because we reached 100 on the Year 9 one! :laugh:
GUYS! The oldest person on this thread is ChoccyMelody then me I think? I know her B'day. She's a week older than me. :tongue:

I know... *rolls eyes* :hugs:

The usernames' of the people who are born in the December are all foody!! :tongue:

:rofl:

You're in UAE? What's it like? :smile:

Thank goodness! I'm older than you! :tongue:

I know :innocent:
I'm going to try my best to not sacrifice my social life though! :tongue:

Lot's of posts. I can't believe that we were all excited because we reached 100 on the Year 9 one! :laugh:

:mad:, lol. Luck. Lol.
Original post by Charleighunicorn
Hi my name is Charleigh and I am a 14 year old unicorn possessing orange hair and golden yellow streaks. I am chatty, friendly and easygoing so don't worry I won't be charging at you with my horn! He he

Obviously as a unicorn I have many unicorn friends, we respectively created a colloquial british unicorn society based in the Midlands!

I am taking Maths (AQA) , English (AQA) Triple Science (AQA), Computer Science (AQA), Geography (AQA), Art (AQA), P.E (Edexcel) RS (Edexcel) Travel and Touridm (OCR) and Home Economics (OCR).

In my spare time I watch and read game of thrones, Sherlock, Watch Horror films and read Adult horror novels. Another pastime of mine is bus spotting, I am a huge bus enthusiast. I also participate in rock-climbing, mountaineering and sometimes attempt to cook.

As a bus enthusiast I am quite a traveller, I have travelled across England, Scotland and Wales on buses. To top that off I've travelled to France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy and Zurich on buses and some of the fastest trains in the world. the TGV- Tran Grande Vitesse and the German ICE train :smile:

After year 11 I would like to do A-levels. I am undecided about what I want to do at uni, it would be something sciencey or maybe tourism hmmm XD

Hi Charleigh, I'm karmacrunch and welcome to :tsr:!
I think you and Smiggle will get on well as you sound really fun, especially with the unicorns! :biggrin:

We have a huge range of subjects being taken on this thread so give a shout out if you need any help. Ask any Qs!

I love travelling too! Out of those countries I've been to France, Germany, Switzerland and Belgium. I'd love to go travelling by bus and I can't wait until I'm older so I can travel more! XD I really want to go to Scandinavia and Greenland!

Welcome again! Would you like your intro on the my OP ('Meet the Year 10s')?

Yeah... luck. :tongue:

I'm not in the UAE but I just came back from a holiday there and it's really nice! Very hot though!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1452
I'm not in the UAE but I just came back from a holiday there and it's really nice! Very hot though!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that why your chocolate is gooey? :dontknow:
Hi Charleigh, I'm karmacrunch and welcome to :tsr:!
I think you and Smiggle will get on well as you sound really fun, especially with the unicorns! :biggrin:

We have a huge range of subjects being taken on this thread so give a shout out if you need any help. Ask any Qs!

I love travelling too! Out of those countries I've been to France, Germany, Switzerland and Belgium. I'd love to go travelling by bus and I can't wait until I'm older so I can travel more! XD I really want to go to Scandinavia and Greenland!

Welcome again! Would you like your intro on the my OP ('Meet the Year 10s')?

Yeah... luck. :tongue:

We have unicorn on this thread?
Original post by 8472

I guess so! It's melted too many times ahahha 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not in the UAE but I just came back from a holiday there and it's really nice! Very hot though!!!<br>
<font size="1"><a href="http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/app" target="_blank">Posted from TSR Mobile</a></font>

I think this was to me but ah okay! I'd like to go. ^_^

Original post by PaulHugh

Technically yes now... We have Charleigh! :tongue:
Original post by Mr...
:jumphug: I am back, I just went to the library

Yay! :ahee:
Keep forgetting to pick up 1984!! I have until the end of the month. :facepalm:

Original post by 8472
x

Will reply to your VM asap! Sorry! :redface:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1456
Original post by Mr...
Of Mice and Men

If we're talking about the book.

:getmecoat:

Spoiler

Original post by PaulHugh

How are you today Paul?

Original post by 8472

QUOTE=Gooeychocolate;49850147]I guess so! It's melted too many times ahahha

Posted from TSR Mobile

This made me laugh :laugh:
I wonder who's the youngest member on this thread
Reply 1459
Original post by Mr...
We are. Did you hate it or... :confused:

:console:

It was my preferred book of the ones we had to do but remembering the quotes and then writing the quotes in the exam made me write the rest of the work with the same sort of style. So it ended up not being a very good quality of English and I ended up with a low B in that exam essay paper thingy mahbob. :rofl:

It was authentic though and my teacher did give me that as credit.
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest