Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes Applicants for September 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by starsky09
I didn't go to the open day but I did have one private tour

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, was it helpful? And was it during the summer holidays or term time?
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Original post by AlexGulless
I brought the ice breaker ticket off the union website, but I think I'm gonna buy the monster ticket as well!

hm yeah I'll do that too!
Yeah it was lead by a student ambassador so he told me what it was actually like as opposed to the uni trying to sell themselves. And it was on a weekend during term time but I reckon if you ring up they could give you a tour
(edited 9 years ago)
I am getting the Mega Ticket. Apparently it's actually the best one to get.
Reply 884
Have you got module schedule?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Asami
Have you got module schedule?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I kinda do. Like it gives me a list of all the modules and then it says the potential times for each lecture e.g "basic maths-lecture at mon 13:00 or tue 15:00 or fri 09:00" etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 886
I kinda do. Like it gives me a list of all the modules and then it says the potential times for each lecture e.g "basic maths-lecture at mon 13:00 or tue 15:00 or fri 09:00" etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really?? Where can I find it???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Asami
Really?? Where can I find it???

Posted from TSR Mobile

On the pip then on my record. Then click on the module code then it should tell you about it. ( and you can click on syllabus and it will show you each unit)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else get the Mega Ticket? I got it and can't believe SIGMA are on it, going to be so good. Spoke to a few people and mates who are there and said the Mega Ticket will be the best ticket, as there weekly venues are the more popular and best run events.
Reply 889
On the pip then on my record. Then click on the module code then it should tell you about it. ( and you can click on syllabus and it will show you each unit)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 890
Has anyone got their accommodation yet? On the PIP pages mine just says that no decision has been made and i'll find out on the 29th... Hoping I'm not the only one
Original post by MCH95
Has anyone got their accommodation yet? On the PIP pages mine just says that no decision has been made and i'll find out on the 29th... Hoping I'm not the only one

Yeah same, I think we just have to wait a few days, especially because of the bank holiday
Hello, I am starting Animal Biology and Conservation this September. I am going to stay in Clive booth hall =].
Original post by Becca2014
Hello, I am starting Animal Biology and Conservation this September. I am going to stay in Clive booth hall =].

How do you know

Posted from TSR Mobile
How do you know

Posted from TSR Mobile

Guessing you mean the accommodation? I don't but I chose it as my first choice a while back.
Guessing you mean the accommodation? I don't but I chose it as my first choice a while back.

Yeah but how can you be sure you'll get your first choice (brookes was my firm choice too)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Most people have put Clive Booth 1st meaning they're probably less likely to get in.
Yeah but how can you be sure you'll get your first choice (brookes was my firm choice too)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because I have been been accepted onto the course? It was results day on the 14th...
If you also mean accommodation I just said. I applied a while ago - before the deadline for guaranteed accommodation, so one would presume I will get into Clive booth.

Why are you questioning? I don't really mind if I don't get Clive booth, my 2nd is slade park which is nice =].
(edited 9 years ago)
Because I have been been accepted onto the course? It was results day on the 14th...
If you also mean accommodation I just said. I applied a while ago - before the deadline for guaranteed accommodation, so one would presume I will get into Clive booth.

Why are you questioning? I don't really mind if I don't get Clive booth, my 2nd is slade park which is nice =].

Mines the opposite way around, clive booth was my second choice and slade park was my first but brookes was my insurance so I'm not guaranteed any accommodation 😢

Sorry if I seemed aggressive I just got worried that id missed something

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending