The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SHOO
He might work out. Tbf, that was just one game.. Vs Everton.. At goodison park..

You really never know

Yeah I know he's done it with Henry etc etc but why can't we just play him in the position that we know he's awesome in (i.e at Barca) Anyways... it should work out #coyg :smile:
That team is more than capable of getting the job done. Hope this match isn't as open as the away leg. Play our game and be patient.
Just had a thought. What if Wenger decides to make coquelin that DM we've been yearning for? :colonhash:
We're playing a 4-1-4-1. Ozil is out wide

The official team sheet

I hope we're not playing that 4141 *******s again.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Just had a thought. What if Wenger decides to make coquelin that DM we've been yearning for? :colonhash:

Hasn't he best sent on loan for 3 seasons straight?! Maybe Arsene has clocked on that he's good enough. I still think Arsene would prefer a piece of the Willy and not the Coq.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sevchenko

The official team sheet

Kmt Arsene give it up, we don't have the required players to play this God awful formation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sevchenko

The official team sheet

I'm not sure you're playing enough attacking midfielders
The kind of game you could really do with Wilshere remembering he's a footballer. If he doesn't step up, Flamini is going to be under a lot of pressure, he's probably going to have to step out to cover for Ozil as it is.
Original post by Peggles_*
Kmt Arsene give it up, we don't have the required players to play this God awful formation.

The formation is quite good but it doesn't work if you don't have the right players for it. Santi and Ozil can't play in it. we should be playing our normal formation ffs why did we reject Cesc again!?
flamini is gonna be left mugged off on more than one occasion in this dumbass formation with these players
Reply 5931
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Yeah I know he's done it with Henry etc etc but why can't we just play him in the position that we know he's awesome in (i.e at Barca) Anyways... it should work out #coyg :smile:

No not Henry, a lot if people have a misconception of him.. Wenger scouted him as a striker but used him as a winger at Monaco, then he played as a Winger for Juve & when he came here, Wenger used him as a striker again :wink:

Back to Alexis.. A lot of people doubt him as a false 9, to an extent me too. I just hope it works out because we need something different upfront at times.. If he is successful upfront then Wenger can fluctuate between him and Giroud, giving the opposition two completely different troubles to deal with.

Thing is though, it's a HUGE if with Sanchez up front, and that's why I'd rather us just buy a striker rather than experiment. If it works, it'll do us a world of good.. If not then, well.. It's so peak :frown:

One can hope though <3
4-1-4-1 is a wasteman formation.
Sanchez isn't as good up front alone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rep this post if you've won as many Champions League Trophies as Arsenal have
Original post by Jordooooom
Rep this post if you've won as many Champions League Trophies as Arsenal have

You're such a beg.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Peggles_*
You're such a beg.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not my fault Arsenal are the Tim Henman of football.
Will there even be a presence in the opposition box? By half time we could be longing for Giroud.

Home crowd needs to be on it tonight, the boys will need it.
That line up looks like something Id try on FIFA after a few zoots.

Latest