The Student Room Group

Anjem Choudhury the Jahil

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2735923/I-honoured-partake-execution-British-jihadi-fighting-alongside-ISIS-Syria-reveals-wants-murder-hostage-brother-did-James-Foley.html this guy needs to die i love how all the people sitting around him think they are on haqq. i wish they would all leave and america blows them up. why do people see him as a sheikh? this guy has 0 credentials zeroo. i hate how they are justifying the murder of an innocent man they should round up all isis financial support in the uk and shoot them in the head and the extremist supporters including anjem or atleast force them to leave . grow a beard and all of a sudden your a sheikh wow. wow wow wow. he should have an "accident". i want any dumb jahil isis supporter to debate me on why these people are on haqq. http://forums.islamicawakening.com/f18/anjem-choudary-on-press-tv-23074/index8.html this is a good thread showing how ALM members think they like flowery speech and know nothing. they should all be forced out of britain to their biryani state.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ganhad
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2735923/I-honoured-partake-execution-British-jihadi-fighting-alongside-ISIS-Syria-reveals-wants-murder-hostage-brother-did-James-Foley.html this guy needs to die i love how all the people sitting around him think they are on haqq. i wish they would all leave and america blows them up. why do people see him as a sheikh? this guy has 0 credentials zeroo. i hate how they are justifying the murder of an innocent man they should round up all isis financial support in the uk and shoot them in the head and the extremist supporters including anjem or atleast force them to leave . grow a beard and all of a sudden your a sheikh wow. wow wow wow. he should have an "accident". i want any dumb jahil isis supporter to debate me on why these people are on haqq. http://forums.islamicawakening.com/f18/anjem-choudary-on-press-tv-23074/index8.html this is a good thread showing how ALM members think they like flowery speech and know nothing. they should all be forced out of britain to their biryani state.
i dont see how hes different to any islamic sheikh - all they do is preach to the gullible . what they preach is irrelevant the system is idiotic
Reply 2
Original post by Meenglishnogood
i dont see how hes different to any islamic sheikh - all they do is preach to the gullible . what they preach is irrelevant the system is idiotic

he isnt a sheikh a lot of these guys are just fakes mostly . and very different if muslims actually listened to the sheikhs in this country theyll stop blowing themselves up . but of course we are all in a conspiracy to take over the world ^^" and anything i do is taqqiya and just public representation . go take your islamaphobism to serbia.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ganhad
he isnt a sheikh a lot of these guys are just fakes mostly . and very different if muslims actually listened to the sheikhs in this country theyll stop blowing themselves up . but of course we are all in a conspiracy to take over the world ^^" and anything i do is taqqiya and just public representation . go take your islamaphobism to serbia.

al zakarwi was a sheikh, so was ab qatada, Taysir Abdullah etc etc. Sheikh is jsut someone who can take control over the mind of another. this is the ultimate problem with islam, it requires the existence of sheep and shepherds. the sheep cant think for themselves so they need the sheikhs and clerics to tell them what to think. its a flawed system.
Reply 4
al zakarwi was a sheikh, so was ab qatada, Taysir Abdullah etc etc. Sheikh is jsut someone who can take control over the mind of another. this is the ultimate problem with islam, it requires the existence of sheep and shepherds. the sheep cant think for themselves so they need the sheikhs and clerics to tell them what to think. its a flawed system.

nope. they are not sheikhs. you actually need to go a university and everything takes a bout 15 years. go research it there's a system.
Original post by Ganhad
nope. they are not sheikhs. you actually need to go a university and everything takes a bout 15 years. go research it there's a system.

the purpose of a sheikh is to tell people waht to think, it doesnt matter what research you have done- its like being a politician. people like al-Zawahiri have far more followers than your '15 university research scholars' Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has his own caliphate that he rules now. doing a degree in reading the quran and hadith is not an academic excercise like training to be a doctor, you are livining cuckoo land
Reply 6
the purpose of a sheikh is to tell people waht to think, it doesnt matter what research you have done- its like being a politician. people like al-Zawahiri have far more followers than your '15 university research scholars' Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has his own caliphate that he rules now. doing a degree in reading the quran and hadith is not an academic excercise like training to be a doctor, you are livining cuckoo land

nope wrong again bob. zawahiri as like 10,000 followers. some other sheikhs like al-tarafe and some guys from al azhar have over way way over that.
Original post by Ganhad
nope wrong again bob. zawahiri as like 10,000 followers. some other sheikhs like al-tarafe and some guys from al azhar have over way way over that.

nope, you have no idea how many followers he has. he was able to command his follwers to launch wars, your sheikhs are comparatively powerless

The number of followers an individual has is irrelevant in this instance. A Sheikh is a accredited title. If I call myself a Psychologist without having been accredited the title by the governing body (in this instance the BPS) than I'm just another person with no authority calling himself a Psychologist.
Original post by itsmyname
The number of followers an individual has is irrelevant in this instance. A Sheikh is a accredited title. If I call myself a Psychologist without having been accredited the title by the governing body (in this instance the BPS) than I'm just another person with no authority calling himself a Psychologist.

that is my point, a sheikh is just someone who has a doctrine used to control someone elses mind. the accreditation is irrelevant ( it has no value in the real world anyway, only to some muslims)
the setup in islam is simply one of sheep and shepherds, the few sheikhs control the majority laypersons (muslims). what the doctrine is varies from sheikh to sheikh dependant on their agendas
Islam is a peaceful religion. Just because his views contrast with yours, it doesn't mean you should hate him. Instead of being a racist, try tolerance for a change.
Original post by ManOnTheLeft
Islam is a peaceful religion.

The pile of dead bodies and the number of victims shows otherwise

and don't forget what happens when you draw a cartoon:rolleyes:
Original post by Radicalathiest
The pile of dead bodies and the number of victims shows otherwise

and don't forget what happens when you draw a cartoon:rolleyes:

Most Muslims aren't like that. Most of them are very peaceful.
Original post by Chindits

It's literally called 'the religion of peace'. Check your ignorance.
Most Muslims aren't like that. Most of them are very peaceful.

Have you checked this with all of them?

Do you know all of them?
Reply 15
anjem is just an idiot and wants all non muslims killed yet hes protected by the state all the time
Original post by Radicalathiest
Have you checked this with all of them?

Do you know all of them?

No, but I'm guessing you haven't either. Sounds like you've just been listening to EDL members.
No, but I'm guessing you haven't either. Sounds like you've just been listening to EDL members.

ah! if in doubt play the racist card:rolleyes:
Islam is a peaceful religion. Just because his views contrast with yours, it doesn't mean you should hate him. Instead of being a racist, try tolerance for a change.

Tolerance AKA turning a blind eye allowed one thousand four children to be raped in Rotherham, as the authorities didn't want to upset the local Islamic community.

Yes, what a peaceful religion.
It's literally called 'the religion of peace'. Check your ignorance.

LOL sorry we no longer believe that lie

and to be honest I'm surprised anyone has the balls to still make such a asinine claim:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest