The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wilshere been on point this game
Reply 5981
SANCHEZZZ!!!

as soon as I ****ING SPOKE HAHAHA
**** yes
Hell YEAH :biggrin:

Just about to write that it has not been a good half.. (still true)

But that could be the start of something good..

A goal for a player who badly needs a confidence boost, and a team who needed a bit of fortune..

On another positive,

Wilshire has been good tonight? him and Ox, have impressed me
Reply 5984
Was it an Ozil - Sanchez ting?
Sanchez gets a goal but goalkeeper should of really done better. Arsenal are developing a habit of scoring just before half time.
Original post by Birdman1234567
Ozil's been quiet

Forgot he was on the pitch but you've been generally attacking via the right side anyway. It's like Wenger doesn't even bother with the left side.

Anyway keeper should have saved that.
Doesn't change anything. He's been ****, as in absolutely dire, all half and he's scored a weak, poorly placed shot which the keeper should have saved.

Anyway this only makes it worse for you guys really, seeing as it's still a one goal for Besiktas equation and they'll be forced into pushing forward.
Props to Wilshere as well, been good this half.
Reply 5989
Wilshere earned that goal tbh, but happy with Sanchez scoring too. :h:
Original post by sevchenko
erm... yeah. About that. More stupidity from Butty I guess

Tbh he didn't do too much this half, got a decent space for the shot and keeper decided to be a retard. Was an average finish that I probably could have saved.

Both teams have been poor this half and the quality of football wouldn't even get you past the group stages.
Wilshere having a good game for once which was desperately needed as Ramsey is out.
If you call telling the truth a troll well fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm starting to get really pissed off with people who always complain mercilessly in this thread. "That doesn't change anything", "He was still ****", "It was a crap goal". Yeah we get it, surely by winning and scoring we're only getting better in the game. Shut up for once or gtfo and support city or something ffs.
Reply 5994
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I'm starting to get really pissed off with people who always complain mercilessly in this thread. "That doesn't change anything", "He was still ****", "It was a crap goal". Yeah we get it, surely by winning and scoring we're only getting better in the game. Shut up for once or gtfo and support city or something ffs.

Thank you.
Original post by baconbutty
Because an awful shot the keeper should of saved after great work from wilshere means he hasn't been absolutely ****ing awful doesn't it

Moron

He took his chance, that's all that matters, that's what world class players do. Nobody cares if he's not been good for the first half.
Lol the ref has been so ****.

Debuchy should be off tbh. Second decision probably wasn't a pen but first decision was stonewall and red card.
Original post by samir12
Wilshere having a good game for once which was desperately needed as Ramsey is out.

He hasn't been terrible like people are suggesting but it's fashionable to have a target, it was Aaron for so long and now it's Jack's turn.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mearson talking ****e
Arsenal need to utilise Joel Campbell

Latest