You need to delete some PM's :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Done :h:
Original post by SassQueen13
Done :h:

Cool - just replied :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey everyone :smile:
Typed out the longest text message ever without realising my phone was on 1% battery, just as I was finishing the text off my phone dies :cry: genuinely screamed.
Original post by itssimplyme
Typed out the longest text message ever without realising my phone was on 1% battery, just as I was finishing the text off my phone dies :cry: genuinely screamed.

awww :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it on whatsapp. If yes so babes. That's peak. If it was normal messages it would be on drafts

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bookworm246love

Sucks to be me!

Original post by toonervoustotalk
Is it on whatsapp. If yes so babes. That's peak. If it was normal messages it would be on drafts

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah, I don't think iphones can recover them as a draft text when the phone actually dies...it's cool I just had to ring the person instead :lol:
Sucks to be me!

Ah, I don't think iphones can recover them as a draft text when the phone actually dies...it's cool I just had to ring the person instead :lol:

OK cool:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Evening All
Original post by Tomsta
Evening All

evening tomsta :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
evening tomsta :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, how are you, if you live stitch join my group :tongue:
Original post by Tomsta
Hi, how are you, if you live stitch join my group :tongue:

hey, im fine :smile: i don't, sorry x

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey, im fine :smile: i don't, sorry x

Posted from TSR Mobile

How can you not, he's so cute and fluffy :tongue: but it's cool, been upto much?
Original post by Tomsta
How can you not, he's so cute and fluffy :tongue: but it's cool, been upto much?

well im in spain atm, so mainly going to the beach or reading :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
well im in spain atm, so mainly going to the beach or reading :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lucky for some :tongue:
Original post by Tomsta
Lucky for some :tongue:

yeah haha :tongue: so hows the uk?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
yeah haha :tongue: so hows the uk?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My life has been pretty uneventful, been having some down moments recently about not being able to find a local girl who is smart and interested in me, all the smart girls are in London for back at uni
Original post by Tomsta
My life has been pretty uneventful, been having some down moments recently about not being able to find a local girl who is smart and interested in me, all the smart girls are in London for back at uni

aww :frown: sorry to hear that x

Posted from TSR Mobile
aww :frown: sorry to hear that x

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's kinda depressing, i'm not turned on by intelligence (there is a scientific term for that, can't remember what it is) but i like to have intellectual conversations with said girl, all the girls i've met round my area are a bit (well essex girly) and the ones who are smart are already taken
Original post by Tomsta
It's kinda depression, i'm not turned on by intelligence (there is a scientific term for that, can't remember what it is) but i like to have intellectual conversations with said girl, all the girls i've met round my area are a bit (well essex girly) and the ones who are smart are already taken

aw, thats sad :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest