The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SHOO
Thank you.

I know right.

Decent half, few mistakes but only real improvement needs to be in the final third.
Please don't give him the time of day. Please.
Reply 6002
Sanchez isn't even a ****ing striker though

Just because he has pace I see no reason to put him there, may as well give Kieran Gibbs a shot at this rate.

I'm so tired of putting all our players out of position I hope Wenger doesn't think this is FIFA
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6003
Chambo with dem long passes
Original post by SHOO
Was it an Ozil - Sanchez ting?

No. It was more a Wilshere- Sanchez thing if you're on about the goal.
Original post by AR_95
Sanchez isn't even a ****ing striker though

Just because he has pace I see no reason to put him there, may as well give Kieran Gibbs a shot at this rate.

Arsene is so obsessed with CAMs that we're playing two in midfield, one on the wing and one up front.
Original post by Fizzel
There was a big argument about it on twitter. Basically the stats guy were arguing the combine output of Santi and Ozil favours it that way round, both are better through the middle but you get a notably better output attacking and defensive from Santi in one rather than the other.

I don't see why we don't try Ozil as a false 9, OX on the left, Alexis on the right, with Cazorla and Wilshere behind.
dat pace from the Ox. jheeeez.
Sometimes Wilshere just needs to shoot.
AOC is such an asset to this team.
Fairplay to Debuchy there
debuchy is having a ****ing solid game man. why are people slating him. kmt.
ooo, should have done better.. ah well, if we can scrape through this game, then there is only 1 game left where arsenal can afford to still be playing badly..

Then city come to london, and **** hits the fan..

To wenger:

Give us some new signings, and get this team playing the way we know it can...

(on another day though.. those penalty calls.. not even sure which way is right, but both could have been given by any ref, fairly or not)
Is it true that you should be down to 10 men with 2 penalties against you?
Reply 6014
Original post by e aí rapaz
Arsene is so obsessed with CAMs that we're playing two in midfield, one on the wing and one up front.

Still this obsession with Wengerball

I just don't think there's enough space in the squad to keep Cazorla ozil and Sanchez all at the same time, at least if we were selling a midfielder be it Cazorla instead of Podolski (even though we're not selling him now)
Selfish from Sanchez there, could have easily slipped it to Wilshire
Reply 6016
Original post by manchesterunited15

1 penalty imo but yes about the red
Original post by e aí rapaz

Who's on the other wing that you're not calling a CAM? Ox?
Original post by AR_95
1 penalty imo but yes about the red

did wilshere catch him?
Original post by Basiji
debuchy is having a ****ing solid game man. why are people slating him. kmt.

Cos they're idiots why else? No reason to be slating him in regards to this game.

Original post by manchesterunited15

Don't know about ten men. Only had 1 decent penalty shout imo

Latest