The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1280
Original post by blamethenargles
I guess everyone knows what I look like from my icon so it won't make a difference, but idk man 0.o

*uses csi zoom*

Spoiler

Original post by nishuchh
depends on what grades you got!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't get the grades and I got rejected from university.
I guess it's worth to retake.
Original post by Alisa59
I didn't get the grades and I got rejected from university.
I guess it's worth to retake.

Definitely worth it. Another year of Sixth Form doesn't matter in the long run, so long as you get the degree you want from the university you want. I retook too, except in Year 12, and it did me a world of good. :wink:
Original post by 8472
*uses csi zoom*

Spoiler

like my height >_<
Reply 1284
like my height >_<

:hugs:
How does University applications differ between those progressing from 6th form/College to those Mature students aged 21+?

Isn't it the same process via UCAS or ....?
(edited 9 years ago)
Start tomorrow, kill me now pls 😔
Just did the Ice Bucket Challenge... Brr.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone started their personal statements:confused:? I'm repeated y12 last year so I so all the teacher and friends all over the place with this at the start of the year> Now I'm going to be in that position...Hopefully I have Patience to deal with all

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did mine a couple of hours ago - it's definitely cold! My brothers insisted on putting as much ice as possible into the bucket :angry:
Original post by LeFailFish
I did mine a couple of hours ago - it's definitely cold! My brothers insisted on putting as much ice as possible into the bucket :angry:

Well done! My dad was trying to make everything as perfect as possible and I just wanted to get it done, it was kind of annoying>_<

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well done! My dad was trying to make everything as perfect as possible and I just wanted to get it done, it was kind of annoying>_<

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks :smile: you too! I'm not even sure how you 'perfectly' soak someone with icy water? :hmmmm2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cry I've just been nominated

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks :smile: you too! I'm not even sure how you 'perfectly' soak someone with icy water? :hmmmm2:

I don't know, he wanted to take pictures so he was instructing mum on how to film it and my brother on how to tip the bucket
Like, jeez.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NinjaPandaa

Posted from TSR Mobile

HAVE FUN

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NinjaPandaa

Posted from TSR Mobile

Enjoy yourself :tongue:

I don't know, he wanted to take pictures so he was instructing mum on how to film it and my brother on how to tip the bucket
Like, jeez.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh well. Dads :tongue: at least 'tipping a bucket' is a difficult one to get wrong!
I still haven't written my personal statement and I've spent the entire evening watching BoJack Horseman #priorities
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
I still haven't written my personal statement and I've spent the entire evening watching BoJack Horseman #priorities

I feel you. Haven't started my personal statement either.

It's amazing how easily I can waste a day doing nothing :s-smilie:
Enjoy yourself :tongue:

Ahh well. Dads :tongue: at least 'tipping a bucket' is a difficult one to get wrong!

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409176070.251296.jpg he did get a good photo of my dramatic soaking

Posted from TSR Mobile
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409176070.251296.jpg he did get a good photo of my dramatic soaking

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is fabulous! I'm very impressed. I don't think I can compete.

Latest