The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jordooooom
Most successful club in the world? If Rangers played in England they'd be a far bigger and better club than Arsenal without a doubt.

Haha! You are very funny I'll give you that :smile:. Just focus on getting out of the Scottish Championship, and leave the Champions League to the big boys eh.
SSSSSIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHH.... I wish I didn't watch that... Every time the Turks crossed the ball into our box I nearly fainted... Blood pressure heavily raised and heart sustained critical damage... WE'RE THROUGH!!!! Now plz buy a solid CDM, CB and a world class powerful striker to smash the ratty BPL top teams...
Original post by baconbutty
If 16 and 30 is estatting the worlds a horrible place I know plenty of lads that are well over 100

Well above average for your age, but it's more the fact that you were competing so have a reason to exaggerate
Original post by Birdman1234567
What do you reckon is the worse possible draw for us?

I would hate:

Dortmund (again...)
CSKA (just for the travelling strain)
Monaco
If 16 and 30 is estatting the worlds a horrible place I know plenty of lads that are well over 100

Remember we're on tsr here
Original post by manchesterunited15
Well above average for your age, but it's more the fact that you were competing so have a reason to exaggerate

How old am I?

PSG or Juve as second seeds.
this bucharest match should be funny. gone to penalties and opposition got their keeper sent off and dont have a replacement.
How old am I?

I'd guess 21. But it's probably well above average for any age.
No one gives a **** how many girls everyone has banged I'm more concerned about why the **** Wenger thinks we don't need a striker.

It shows the difference in lifestyles though where some of the lads can give me grief for 30

That's life on a student forum tho if any of the lads caught me on here as well id get all sorts of grief

I think you said you were in 6th form though so if you're going uni you should be racking up at least 15 over the 3 years

PSG, Bilbao and Roma.

Or possibly Dortmund...
Anyone else watching this penalty shootout?

Spoiler

I'd be concerned about your full back options this seasons. Debuchy and Monreal are defensively very poor. Debuchy is at least good going forward. When is Gibbs back?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6234
Can see Rosicky retiring at the end of this season
Original post by SNOOP LAYAN
(...) Now plz buy a solid CDM, CB and a world class powerful striker to smash the ratty BPL top teams...

As far as I'm informed Arsenal wants to sign Cavani or Falcao. Both of them 'merely' costs 60 millions of euro....
Anyone else watching this penalty shootout?

i think im celebrating with them

he ****in caught the ball
Defender just made two saves in a penalty shootout :rofl:
Original post by Jordooooom
Most successful club in the world? If Rangers played in England they'd be a far bigger and better club than Arsenal without a doubt.

Lol alcoholic. :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gob Bluth

Spoiler

I'd be concerned about your full back options this seasons. Debuchy and Monreal are defensively very poor. Debuchy is at least good going forward. When is Gibbs back?

appearence is everything all my mates would say the same

how can going to oceana be an idea of hell thats literally just weird as **** for someone your age

Latest