The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sabertooth
Thanks :colondollar: I am pretty pleased with myself that I gave it my best shot rather than backing out.

I saw your post about your doctor's visit. It's pretty bad that they won't see you but that's the NHS I guess. I want to say that I hope they see you in the future but that would mean a deterioration on your end so maybe not the best thing to wish for. It does sound like you have a decent GP though that she's willing to help and listen to you. How was last night btw? Did the man return?

Yeah, im really glad you did it, positivity! :smile:

Yeah after my assesment and the outcome or paranoia (and ignoring the SA) they sent me back to my dr :facepalm: so yeah my drs doing the best she can for me :smile:

Managed to get to sleep about 2am ish, but no man.

Watching a programme about old mental asylums, so glad we dont live back then, even 25 years ago my mum worked in one and some people there literally had learning dificulties!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
I only really make friends with people i'm forced to be around long enough to like. I'm not bad at making friends, i'm just too lazy :frown:

Most people i know have like 20 close friends, especially since we're all still at uni :/ i'd still rather have 5 close friends than 20 not close friends, but i'd rather have 20 close friends than 5 close :s-smilie:

That made no sense :colondollar:

You will once you're at uni, everybody bloody knows everyone :tongue:

not really looking forward to it haha
Had a really stressy time with college and OU struggles

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feeling kinda dumb, I ate salmon and salami even though I'm allergic :/ took 20mg of cetirizine but I don't think I can take any more than that :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
May I join the 'I have no friends group?' :frown:

It's been a month since I've had a face to face conversation with someone who isn't a family member. Says a lot about me. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
Feeling kinda dumb, I ate salmon and salami even though I'm allergic :/ took 20mg of cetirizine but I don't think I can take any more than that :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh. Is it mild or a severe allergy that your system falters?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by senz72
Ooh. Is it mild or a severe allergy that your system falters?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mild to mid, my mouth and throat swells up, but the tablets seem to have worked

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

If your breathing becomes increasingly difficult, go to A&E immediately! Hope it does die down soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Phew! Hope they keep everything at bay.
Have you had your August exams?

Posted from TSR Mobile
just sat here crying, feel super ****, eugh
Restless, feel like ****, keep getting pains, just want to cry

But on the other hand my sister caught a rare moment when a tiger attacked her flat today

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
my brain hurts. why why why.

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey hun, don't feel stupid - stupid would be not taking meds even when you know better - my brother has an anaphylactic allergy to nuts and he's eaten peanut cookies and cereal bars before - people do it all the time.

if your breathing gets harder, you start getting little itchy bumps/welts on your skin, your tongue swells up or you get really really nauseous, please take yourself to emergency, just in case? :redface:
Original post by iloveteddy14
Had a really stressy time with college and OU struggles

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown: :hugs:. Stuff a little better now?

Original post by SweetNothing
I've had a good day thanks! Found out i've got a new job and I spent £16 on donuts :') how are you?!

So so jealous! Did you eat them all haha.

Original post by lauraaaaa
you know you have no friends when you haven't even been nominated...

We may be able to sort that out next week lol (yes despite my whinge about it the other day I'll probably end up be doing it next week sometime).
Original post by senz72
May I join the 'I have no friends group?' :frown:

It's been a month since I've had a face to face conversation with someone who isn't a family member. Says a lot about me. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I totally understand where you are coming from.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WelshBluebird

So so jealous! Did you eat them all haha.

Haha no! We've still got loads left (although my mum ate 3 today)
Original post by iloveteddy14
I totally understand where you are coming from.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Worse thing was that were was potential for a conversation with an old school friend and I just chickened out.

I've been feeling bad for days now. I'm such a stupid person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SweetNothing
Haha no! We've still got loads left (although my mum ate 3 today)

Me and my mum did a pack holiday once and bought about 60 doughnuts or something stupid, we needed a trolly just for doughnuts!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I failed my first exam. Voices are finding it hilarious. I'm such a dumbass - I felt really positive about it and I ****ing failed. :frown: My wife isn't at home either so I'm stuck listening to the voices and feeling really depressed. :cry: Why am I so stupid?
I failed my first exam. Voices are finding it hilarious. I'm such a dumbass - I felt really positive about it and I ****ing failed. :frown: My wife isn't at home either so I'm stuck listening to the voices and feeling really depressed. :cry: Why am I so stupid?

Tour not a dumbass at all! Like you said earlier you went and did it! Thats the positive! You can do things and this proved it!
Can you do it again?

Posted from TSR Mobile

feeling **** myself so can't think of anything to say but...i care and I'm thinking about you <3

Latest