The Student Room Group

Failed one module Can i reapply through clearing?

I failed one module and its resit in my first year. Can i apply for a new course through clearing for 2014 still? Its also at the same university at (LJMU)
Reply 1
Original post by Jamie07
I failed one module and its resit in my first year. Can i apply for a new course through clearing for 2014 still? Its also at the same university at (LJMU)

There's little point going through clearing if you're applying for the same uni just different course. Just ask the new course's head and your old course's head to see if you can switch
Reply 2
Original post by say x
There's little point going through clearing if you're applying for the same uni just different course. Just ask the new course's head and your old course's head to see if you can switch

Since its my first year and i only failed one module are my chances of chaning course good?
Reply 3
Original post by Jamie07
Since its my first year and i only failed one module are my chances of chaning course good?

Since you are changing to a different course, your first year results shouldn't matter too much. Have you checked your a-level results are enough for the new course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending