Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Singer Hall 2014/2015 - Find your Flat Mates

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by JakeClassic
Hey ! I'm in block 33 aswell :biggrin: I'm top floor room 4 :biggrin:

Hey! So glad I've found more people! I'm on the bottom floor, room 6. I'll meet you for a cup of tea! Haha. If you've got Facebook my name is Roxanne Billington, Twitter is @foolishroxy and Insta is @r6xy_ xxx
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by roxbilll
I'm in 33 too! :biggrin:Xxx

Hi! I'm Heidi btw, sorry for the late reply! :colondollar: I just saw your post, I'm on the bottom floor too :smile: What are you going to be studying? :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by JakeClassic
Hey ! I'm in block 33 aswell :biggrin: I'm top floor room 4 :biggrin:

Hi! Another block 33 person, yay! btw I'm Heidi :biggrin:
Reply 63
Original post by louiseee153
Hi! I'm Heidi btw, sorry for the late reply! :colondollar: I just saw your post, I'm on the bottom floor too :smile: What are you going to be studying? :biggrin:

Hey! Aww great, I'm so glad someone else is! I've found another person on our floor called Charlotte:smile:. I'm studying English and Journalism, what about you?:biggrin:x
Hey! Aww great, I'm so glad someone else is! I've found another person on our floor called Charlotte:smile:. I'm studying English and Journalism, what about you?:biggrin:x

Yay more people! :biggrin: I'm in room 4, I think? omg I'm going to have to go and get the paper but I think that's what it said :colondollar: Thats great! I'm studying English too but the single honours one x
Reply 65
Yay more people! :biggrin: I'm in room 4, I think? omg I'm going to have to go and get the paper but I think that's what it said :colondollar: Thats great! I'm studying English too but the single honours one x

Haha aw okay well on moving day I'll pop in and say hello haha! So relieved to find people:biggrin:xx
Original post by moeshagordon
Hey guys, I'm block 24, ground floor, room 06 (24.006), anyone else in my block? or on my floor?

Hey, I'm In Block 24 As Well But I'm On The 1st Floor :smile:
Haha aw okay well on moving day I'll pop in and say hello haha! So relieved to find people:biggrin:xx

That would be great! Have you got far to go to get to Coventry? :biggrin:
Reply 68
That would be great! Have you got far to go to get to Coventry? :biggrin:

I'm from the Luton/Dunstable area so I that's about an hour or so (not too bad:tongue:) what about you? xx
I'm from the Luton/Dunstable area so I that's about an hour or so (not too bad:tongue:) what about you? xx

I'm from Northampton-- not far either! At least not having too far to come we wont be squashed by our stuff for too long on journey there haha :biggrin:
Hi, I'm in 12.104 :smile:

Hi I'm Charlotte I'm in block 33 room 5, so we might be next door to each other :smile: - good to meet someone else on our floor
Hi I'm quite clueless about what is included in the accommodation. Was wondering if anyone could help me with what is included so I don't overspend on the unnecessary things?
Reply 73
Original post by username23
Hi I'm quite clueless about what is included in the accommodation. Was wondering if anyone could help me with what is included so I don't overspend on the unnecessary things?

You get a bed without the bedding, a bin,an ironing board but no iron, a microwave, a cooker, a fridge/freezer,desk, chair,wardrobe and a bookshelf xxx
Original post by Jaydeeee_
Hey, I'm In Block 24 As Well But I'm On The 1st Floor :smile:

If you haven't found us on Facebook already there's a whatsapp group for blocks 18-25 where we're all connecting to go out together for Freshers! Add me on Facebook LauraJane Curtis if you're interested :biggrin:
Original post by charlottie96
Hi I'm Charlotte I'm in block 33 room 5, so we might be next door to each other :smile: - good to meet someone else on our floor

Oh hello! That's awesome, nice to meet you! :biggrin: What are you going to be studying?
I need to find the remaining two member of my flat. Block 41. First floor :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh hello! That's awesome, nice to meet you! :biggrin: What are you going to be studying?

I'm studying Occupational Therapy, what about you? :h:
Original post by charlottie96
I'm studying Occupational Therapy, what about you? :h:

Oh wow, what does involve? I'm studying English :h: It feels so scary that we're going soon, so nervous! :colondollar: haha
Oh wow, what does involve? I'm studying English :h: It feels so scary that we're going soon, so nervous! :colondollar: haha

Im worried too, yeah so at the moment my worry outweighs my excitement, hopefully that will change though :smile:. Occupational therapy is about how to care for people from both a physical and mental perspective helping people to improve areas of their life, like there accommodation etc. But yeah can't wait for uni!!!! :headbang: (p.s sorry for the cheesy smiley)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending