The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

My sister has accomodation at nelson (en suite) she can swap
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by laurencassinia
Okay thank you :smile: :yy:

no worries, I lived in Norfolk Terrace last year if you have any questions :smile:
Original post by lilGem
no worries, I lived in Norfolk Terrace last year if you have any questions :smile:

Oh good, I do have questions!

I was wondering if there is more than one twin room in any flats?
And did anyone ever fall down those stairs?

Thanks, I really appreciate it!
Oh good, I do have questions!

I was wondering if there is more than one twin room in any flats?
And did anyone ever fall down those stairs?

Thanks, I really appreciate it!

there are two twin rooms in each flat

people have fallen down but it's a rare occurrence and only really happens when there has been drinking; just be careful in the winter :smile:
Original post by lilGem
there are two twin rooms in each flat

people have fallen down but it's a rare occurrence and only really happens when there has been drinking; just be careful in the winter :smile:

hahaha when I visited, I looked and thought 'I'm definitely making my way down there at some point'.

Thanks for answering!

one last question- freshers...worth buying the wristband?
Original post by Sixdegreesofsoph
Yay! What flat are you in? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

11! And you? I'm excited to start, only a month now! :biggrin:
Original post by soniaskye
11! And you? I'm excited to start, only a month now! :biggrin:

18! Same, can't wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile
hahaha when I visited, I looked and thought 'I'm definitely making my way down there at some point'.

Thanks for answering!

one last question- freshers...worth buying the wristband?

ive slipped once or twice purely because i wasn't looking :colondollar:

second week is the unofficial ones in town- worth getting if you want a taste of the main clubs like mantra, lola los etc

first week is uni events and a really great way to go out with friends on course, flat or surrounding flats :smile:
i got a room in the suffolk terrace, i am dreading it so much. sharing the toilet with up to 14people sounds gross. can ex resident tell me how are the shower and toilet facilities?
18! Same, can't wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I'm in 14 ( I think). I am a bit worried about transport to the uni on time for stuff coz I don't drive. Do you think this is a problem? What degree are you doing, I'm doing Adult Nursing :biggrin: x

Sorry I just realised I didn't mean to quote you, I'm a bit new to this lol. I'm in Mary Chapman Court x
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Panz
Anyone allocated Mary Chapman Court? :smile:

Hey I'm in Mary Chapman Court 14 ( I think). I am a bit worried about transport to the uni on time for stuff coz I don't drive. Do you think this is a problem? What degree are you doing, I'm doing Adult Nursing x
Original post by dragongirl735
Hey I'm in Mary Chapman Court 14 ( I think). I am a bit worried about transport to the uni on time for stuff coz I don't drive. Do you think this is a problem? What degree are you doing, I'm doing Adult Nursing x

Shouldn't be a problem at all, Mary Chapman Court is near the bus stop which takes you to uni and besides, UEA only let disabled students park on campus anyway and Mary Chapman court most likely won't have parking.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by angel1122
i got a room in the suffolk terrace, i am dreading it so much. sharing the toilet with up to 14people sounds gross. can ex resident tell me how are the shower and toilet facilities?

This is a four year old thread so don't expect any replies from the people who've already posted! However I can tell you its not as bad as it sounds- the cleaner comes twice a week so the toilets and showers are kept pretty clean.
Reply 4393
Original post by dragongirl735

I'm also in 14! ;D And I'll be doing Psychology
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm in Larch in the student village, anyone else going to be around ther?
just wondering do we pay for our accommodation when we arrive? :smile: Thanks!
Original post by rachrach12
just wondering do we pay for our accommodation when we arrive? :smile: Thanks!

you will be invoiced on evision for the amount. it will normally be invoiced in the first two weeks and you'll be given a month from then to pay off for the given amount :smile:
Original post by lucasbalis
I'm in Larch in the student village, anyone else going to be around ther?

I'm in Hawthorne in village :smile:
18! Same, can't wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I'm also in constable terrace! Although I'm flat 4 :smile:
Original post by collarobsession
Hey I'm also in constable terrace! Although I'm flat 4 :smile:

Hey!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending