The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SmiggleWiggle
I like Science too! can we be besties :biggrin: :laugh:

*nods*

I don't see why not. You say you want to become an inventor, but what kind of inventor?
Original post by SmiggleWiggle
I like Science too! can we be besties :biggrin: :laugh:

*nods*

I forgot to quote you like a billion years ago can you remember what our convo was?
Original post by Gooeychocolate
Oh God! Yes on my first ever day in secondary school! And there's just fugly pictures of me in my uniform everywhere 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a complete and utter nightmare that she has them framed, it wouldn't be so bad if my forehead wasn't so big. :cry:
Original post by AngelPhys
Pls don't tell my repressed memories that I have been trying avoid, lol. :smile:

I'll try... :colone:
Original post by Binary Freak
:rofl:

Do your parents take a photograph of you at the beginning of the year in your uniform?

Mine did, my mother has the horrific photos framed on the living room wall :bawling:

I should add that I'm a hypocrite because always do that to my friends. :colondollar:

No they didn't. I'm kind of glad they didn't though, the one taken in school was bad enough. Some of my friends' did though. We sometimes use them for comparison etc. XD

Aww I'm sure you looked fine! :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
It's a complete and utter nightmare that she has them framed, it wouldn't be so bad if my forehead wasn't so big. :cry:

I know how you feel. You just see your face there and you're like: "why me?" Ahahha I'm sure you looked OK though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Charleighunicorn
I forgot to quote you like a billion years ago can you remember what our convo was?

I really cannot remember sowwie XD

Original post by PaulHugh
I don't see why not. You say you want to become an inventor, but what kind of inventor?

Mechanical and Chemical
Original post by karmacrunch

I should add that I'm a hypocrite because always do that to my friends. :colondollar:

No they didn't. I'm kind of glad they didn't though, the one taken in school was bad enough. Some of my friends' did though. We sometimes use them for comparison etc. XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Photos taken in school were always horrible, I always got real sweaty during the day, so they looked too bad!
My mum always wanted the photos taken of me in school (on photo day), she'd give me money so I could pay to get them. In the end I always ended up treating myself to some snacks :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good lad, lol.
Original post by Mr...
Tell me :colone:

It's too late Jan. I've already promised. :no:
Photos taken in school were always horrible, I always got real sweaty during the day, so they looked too bad!
My mum always wanted the photos taken of me in school (on photo day), she'd give me money so I could pay to get them. In the end I always ended up treating myself to some snacks :colone:

Aww, haha. Do you have any of your school photos? :mmm:
I'm going to try to make sure that this year's one looks good. :yep:

Good lad, lol.

Not a lad. :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lad*, lol.
Where's haysaurus?! I haven't spoken to them much! Or vanillacupcake! Or Pat! I miss you guys! Come back if you're alive!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Where's haysauras?! I haven't spoken to them much! Or vanillacupcake! Or Pat! I miss you guys! Come back if you're alive!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I killed them, soz not soz, lool.
Reply 1712

Wait till you have your YR 11 Yearbook one. That is when the fun begins. :giggle:
I killed them, soz not soz, lool.

Bring them back here!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bring them back here!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

K, I will use my magic, lol.
K, I will use my magic, lol.

Lel!!! Is it working?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lel!!! Is it working?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh noes, I broke the wand, lol. Soz not soz, lol.
Original post by Mr...
Tell me :colone:

:teehee: My Y7 one is horrific, I was going through the "I won't smile in pictures"phase :rolleyes:

They always done the "say cheese" method.. That made it even worse, since I looked like I was always pulling funny faces :dry:
Reply 1718
Original post by Mr...
You must seem confident as you have your childhood photo as your avatar... :smug:
I am dreading my Y11 one :ninja: I might just be sick on that day...

I really am not. Quite the opposite. If I were confident you'd know what I look like. Only 3 TSR users know what I look like now (one of them is no longer with us though). :ninja:

YR 11 Yearbook photo at my school was taken by a female friend I was close to at the time and she allowed me to do anything I want for it. I never bought the year book though so never saw the final product.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I believe my mother has them saved on here phone somewhere.. I might dig them out for the memories though :hmmmm:

Latest