The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1320
Original post by lizziecr
nah a vocab tester - not highly skilled but adding a lot of stuff onto it

That is what I had to do for my first year project. :woo: I assume you are coding in VB?
Original post by 8472
That is what I had to do for my first year project. :woo: I assume you are coding in VB?

LMFAO i wish no sadly in pascal
probably the most important year of my life so far :eek:
I can't wait for the dark to close in on the evening, stopping up until 4am every clear night is not good for my M.E :tongue:
Original post by vee_wuvshugs
probably the most important year of my life so far :eek:

The funny thing is, that's the case every year from about the age of 14 onwards, right until you graduate/ get your first job :laugh:
Original post by LeFailFish
The funny thing is, that's the case every year from about the age of 14 onwards, right until you graduate/ get your first job :laugh:

False.

It's actually not funny. >.>
Reply 1326
Original post by LeFailFish

:rofl:

Listening to the audio of a film whilsrt doing works makes me crazily productive. :smile:
For an A* next year I understand the 90% overall in A2 units bit but not the 80% bit :redface: Is it possible for me to get an A* if I get 90 in A2 units with a high B at AS ? Or will I have to resist AS exams to get an A overall at AS ?
Original post by sarahiscool
For an A* next year I understand the 90% overall in A2 units bit but not the 80% bit :redface: Is it possible for me to get an A* if I get 90 in A2 units with a high B at AS ? Or will I have to resist AS exams to get an A overall at AS ?

No, you can theoretically get an A* with 60% at AS if you manage 100% at A2.
Original post by O133
No, you can theoretically get an A* with 60% at AS if you manage 100% at A2.

Thankyou! I get it now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else here struggling to actually find 5 choices for UCAS? I've got 3 so far and then about 10 where I'm not convinced, but also not opposed to going to :confused:
Original post by Kandyan
Anyone else here struggling to actually find 5 choices for UCAS? I've got 3 so far and then about 10 where I'm not convinced, but also not opposed to going to :confused:

What are you applying for and where are your top 3? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kandyan

I've got my 5 pretty much sorted, just wondering if they're realistic goals to aim for or not... :frown:
Original post by keromedic
Repeating a year so may post in here as well :smile:.

same...what did you get?
So tired :yawn:
Original post by suarti10
Back to sixth form tomorrow.

why are people going back to college in August ??
Original post by NinjaPandaa
What are you applying for and where are your top 3? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Politics (and International Relations where available). Warwick, Exeter and York are my top 3 at the moment - although I'm unsure about York simply because it's only about 20 minutes away from home. Leaning towards Bath and Newcastle as the other 2, but still undecided :smile:
Original post by Kandyan
Politics (and International Relations where available). Warwick, Exeter and York are my top 3 at the moment - although I'm unsure about York simply because it's only about 20 minutes away from home. Leaning towards Bath and Newcastle as the other 2, but still undecided :smile:

Ooh campus-y ones, I love warwick too! Newcastle's super nice my sister goes there so I can recommend the city :wink: and bath is beautiful too, those sound like good choices :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NinjaPandaa
Ooh campus-y ones, I love warwick too! Newcastle's super nice my sister goes there so I can recommend the city :wink: and bath is beautiful too, those sound like good choices :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Originally I did look at a few in London but I wasn't keen on living in such a huge place - I'm used to a town of about 15,000 people so it'd be a big step :wink: where are you looking at applying to? :smile:
Original post by Kandyan
Originally I did look at a few in London but I wasn't keen on living in such a huge place - I'm used to a town of about 15,000 people so it'd be a big step :wink: where are you looking at applying to? :smile:

That's exactly the same as me, I thought about lse at one point and then was like London's too big aha

I'm going for economics and applying to cambridge warwick (woo!) durham nottingham and leeds yay!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest