The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Uni of Manchester Freshers 2014-15

Scroll to see replies

Hi have a catered room in Hulme Hall and I'm desperate for an en suite room anywhere. Please someone swap with me!!! I'm an undergraduate female
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Hey anyone doing IBFE or staying at Woolton ? Getting there the 11th just wondering if anyone was in the same case
Original post by FrenchXIII
Hey anyone doing IBFE or staying at Woolton ? Getting there the 11th just wondering if anyone was in the same case

I'm doing IBFE!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2423
Original post by Hirsty3359
Okay, I'm so excited about moving in and freshers week.

I am just wondering, could anyone tell me what are the best events to go to from the 13th onwards?
I'm worried I'll miss something!

Hey mate, most people are getting a wristband relating to their halls of residence, you can get em from the student union website.
Original post by Hirsty3359
Okay, I'm so excited about moving in and freshers week.

I am just wondering, could anyone tell me what are the best events to go to from the 13th onwards?
I'm worried I'll miss something!

Wait until you get there and know what your flatmates are buying to buy tickets :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone else not got their welcome pack in the post yet?

Should I wait a bit longer or phone the uni to see where it is?
Reply 2426
Original post by bekbok
Has anyone else not got their welcome pack in the post yet?

Should I wait a bit longer or phone the uni to see where it is?

mine's not here either! :/
I got mine 2 days ago so I'd wait a bit
Original post by mahamxa
mine's not here either! :/

I've got nothing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by x-Sophie-x
Oak House, Chestnut Court - Anyone? :smile:

I am in chestnut court oak house :smile: CH.3.41.310 when are you thinking of moving in ?
Original post by Fernaroni
I am in chestnut court oak house :smile: CH.3.41.310 when are you thinking of moving in ?

I can't remember my flat or room number but I'm on the third floor too. I'm planning to move in on the Saturday, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't remember my flat or room number but I'm on the third floor too. I'm planning to move in on the Saturday, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here think that saturday is the most popular time for people moving in :smile: What course are you doing ?
Same here think that saturday is the most popular time for people moving in :smile: What course are you doing ?

Chemical Engineering, how about you?! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow thats fancy I'm doing Biology with a year in industry :smile:
Wow thats fancy I'm doing Biology with a year in industry :smile:

Ooh lovely :smile: I'm doing the year in industry too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooh lovely :smile: I'm doing the year in industry too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool finally a fellow scientist :smile: Have you joined the official oak house facebook page ?
Hey guys, I'm doing Biochemistry with a year in industry. Just wondering whether anyone has purchased a red or black welcome week package wristband which gives you access to the 4 party nights. Looks pretty awesome but its 50 quid - wondering whether its worth it
<link removed by mod>
(Go to students union website - welcome week parties/packages to see what I'm on about)
(edited 9 years ago)
Any chemists here? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cool finally a fellow scientist :smile: Have you joined the official oak house facebook page ?

I'm sure there'll be lots of us! I haven't yet, have you managed to find your flatmates? I was intending on just going there and meeting the people in my flat on the day :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing chemical engineering too
Finally found someone :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending