The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1820
Original post by Gooeychocolate
That thing that somebody was talking about earlier and you have to welcome people when they join TSR.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Forgot you're on mobile so won't see that I am in the welcome squad..? :tongue:.

What would you like to know?
Original post by 8472
Forgot you're on mobile so won't see that I am in the welcome squad..? :tongue:.

What would you like to know?

Oh right sorry about that. Just like what do you do and stuff? Is it hard? Does it take forever to welcome people? Do you enjoy doing it? Sorry loads to answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chemister
I'm tired.

Or just lazy
Original post by SmiggleWiggle
Or just lazy

Not at all :biggrin:
Original post by Darlia
Awesome thanks :smile:

You're welcome! :h:
Navvy your picture is killing me!
Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you guys know each other?
Please don't neigh or stab me with your horn.

That would be painful and annoying.

Sarcasm or...? :tongue:
Original post by 8472
PRSOM :frown:

Aww, thanks anyway! :hugs:
Has anyone ever joined that welcome squad thing?
Posted from TSR Mobile

I did for a few months but I was too busy to do it often. :/ I welcome people when I can though! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch

I did for a few months but I was too busy to do it often. :/ I welcome people when I can though! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah Navvy and I know each other. I see so you have to do it often thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not at all :biggrin:

It's to be lazy I'm super lazy at times
Reply 1827
Oh right sorry about that. Just like what do you do and stuff? Is it hard? Does it take forever to welcome people? Do you enjoy doing it? Sorry loads to answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You welcome people to the site. Give them links to sections they might like. For example if they say they are studying medicine at Reading uni you'd oink to those sections. It takes about a minute or 2 to reply to each thread.. Well less after you get into the swing of things. I can do a personalised reply every 20 seconds. I do it because helping people is the happiest thing in my life. It is all I live for at the moment. I know some others do it for the free sub though.
Original post by 8472
You welcome people to the site. Give them links to sections they might like. For example if they say they are studying medicine at Reading uni you'd oink to those sections. It takes about a minute or 2 to reply to each thread.. Well less after you get into the swing of things. I can do a personalised reply every 20 seconds. I do it because helping people is the happiest thing in my life. It is all I live for at the moment. I know some others do it for the free sub though.

Free sub? You're great for helping people out!!! That's good! 20 seconds is really quick though I don't think I will ever be able to do that! But thank you for answering my questions.😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I was just being quite cynical :biggrin: :laugh:
I'm tired.

When do you start school? jw
Reply 1831
Free sub? You're great for helping people out!!! That's good! 20 seconds is really quick though I don't think I will ever be able to do that! But thank you for answering my questions.😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

100 welcomes each month and you get tsr pro or whatever it is called now. So you have access to a subscriber only chat box, see who rep you and a couple other things. So only only 3/4 each day and you can get that 100. I did 220+ today but they were all rubbish copy and pastes since we have the backlogs each day. Let me know anything else you want to ask.

You wouldn't be able to do 20 seconds due to the 30 second post timer. Im a community assistant so don't have it. I then have a bunch of other fancy tools which speed things up. :lol:
Original post by Charleighunicorn
When do you start school? jw

I start on Monday September 1st

I am home-schooled if you didn't know.
Original post by 8472
100 welcomes each month and you get tsr pro or whatever it is called now. So you have access to a subscriber only chat box, see who rep you and a couple other things. So only only 3/4 each day and you can get that 100. I did 220+ today but they were all rubbish copy and pastes since we have the backlogs each day. Let me know anything else you want to ask.

You wouldn't be able to do 20 seconds due to the 30 second post timer. Im a community assistant so don't have it. I then have a bunch of other fancy tools which speed things up. :lol:

Woah that sounds cool. I just submitted my application. 220+ welcomes in a day?! Oh God... Is this what I've put myself up for I'm scared now ahha! I'll ask if I need anything else and thanks again!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's lucky! Do you like being home-schooled?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah Navvy and I know each other. I see so you have to do it often thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah okay, I was wondering! :biggrin:
I think I was just being quite cynical :biggrin: :laugh:

Haha! It was pretty funny! :mmm: How are you doing? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's really cool do you like it?
That's lucky! Do you like being home-schooled?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I find it much more relaxed and there's far less distractions.

I do like it.
I find it much more relaxed and there's far less distractions.

I do like it.

I want that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had/ have mental health issues.

But yes I still consider it to be quite a luxury.

Latest