The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JuliusSeizure
I said "he is a gangster, just leave him" .....

Posted from TSR Mobile

He'd probably take that as a compliment :lol:
Original post by Biryani007
We did too but I was just wondering if these theories arose in his mind after meeting this one kid (they were all based around this sort of thing..all the stages in child development and what not) or if they were things he had thought out from before. It was hilarious though...my teacher would go off on a tangent and just talk about dirty things.
You so fancied him :lol:
Yeah it is. But then again I think Biology, Chemistry and Maths are the same. I love figuring things out and putting x and y together so yeah psychology was good..
Ahah I know but we all loved him..so much banter in maths especially..I miss my classes :cry2:

My maths teacher was literally the best teacher ever, if only more teachers were like him :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
We did too but I was just wondering if these theories arose in his mind after meeting this one kid (they were all based around this sort of thing..all the stages in child development and what not) or if they were things he had thought out from before. It was hilarious though...my teacher would go off on a tangent and just talk about dirty things.
You so fancied him :lol:
Yeah it is. But then again I think Biology, Chemistry and Maths are the same. I love figuring things out and putting x and y together so yeah psychology was good..
Ahah I know but we all loved him..so much banter in maths especially..I miss my classes :cry2:

What do you want to study at uni after your gap year is over?
Original post by brown shuga
My maths teacher was literally the best teacher ever, if only more teachers were like him :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahah I know but we all loved him..so much banter in maths especially

I think that having a great teacher who makes the classes enjoyable contributes so much towards the final performance of students
That was careless of me, but he needs to watch how he communicates with others. He starts arguments out of thin air :smile:

You are right though, I shouldn't have discussed him Somali :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Correct, let that be a lesson learned. Not a very good example to set, given your age. Enjoy retirement.

Original post by JuliusSeizure
Long-standing member or not he shouldn't be insulting a sister like that, creating an argument out of thin air...pssh.

Yes what I said was wrong, but he could always use google to translate it.. it was still wrong for me to say it though :yy:

Lol long-standing member kulaha :hmpf:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're just some random kid, come at me.
I know! Aha and all the dream analysis stuff...how if your dream had a train in it it meant some next thing *vomits*
Thankfully I've never had a dream with a train in or any other weird objects he used in his theory :redface:
What was that little boy called again, the one that was scared of horses? The poor thing had a phobia of horses and Freud twisted the whole thing so much!

lol ikr, hmm wasn't it little hans not sure, oh yeh falling horses sheesh the theorist had weird ideas. At least Erik Erikson's theory even though he developed freud's theory was better :smile:
Original post by AnimeCrazy
Yup been wearing them since year 7. My eye sight is so bad the second i wake up i have to hunt them down cuz everything so blurry.

i wore glassess since year 4
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
i wore glassess since year 4

thats a long time. Ever wore contacts ?
Recently though, I've seen more Somalis working in a professional careers. For example, at my sister's school there are two somali young science teachers. It is probably due the fact that the majority of Somalis immigrated to the UK to the last decade so most of their children are graduating nowadays.

But, In sha Allah, hopefully there will be more Somalis in these careers. What are your thoughts on it?

Btw, he is not Somali in case you didn't know :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whats he doing on a somali thread:redface:. Yeah i agree, us somalis came after 2000so i guess thats why we dont see them in professional careers
Original post by QueenSI
Whats he doing on a somali thread:redface:. Yeah i agree, us somalis came after 2000so i guess thats why we dont see them in professional careers

Islam doesn't tolerate racial discrimination and I aim to adhere to that establishment. Take your discriminatory ideology elsewhere.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Islam doesn't tolerate racial discrimination and I aim to adhere to that establishment. Take your discriminatory ideology elsewhere.

I have never racially discriminated anyone, ever. I just assumed everyone in this thread was Somali, can you blame me for thinking that :| I know what Islam says.
Original post by QueenSI
I have never racially discriminated anyone, ever. I just assumed everyone in this thread was Somali, can you blame me for thinking that :| I know what Islam says.

To be fair, even if he isn't Somali he has been on this thread far, far longer than any of you newbies have and so I can't understand why some of you think you have the right to try an ostracize him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HeavyTeddy
To be fair, even if he isn't Somali he has been on this thread far, far longer than any of you newbies have and so I can't understand why some of you think you have the right to try an ostracize him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hold up, what am saying is i didn't even KNOW he wasn't Somali. Not that it matters, someone mentioned he wasn't Somali and I was simply confused as to what he was doing on a Somali thread cause I assumed everyone here was somali . An innocent assumption on my part :banghead:I Didn't mean anything by it.
Sorry if you got offended and felt like I was discriminating against you :frown:forgive me if you did got offended was not my intention:h:
Original post by HeavyTeddy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah thats what i told them yesterday too
Original post by QueenSI
Hold up, what am saying is i didn't even KNOW he wasn't Somali. Not that it matters, someone mentioned he wasn't Somali and I was simply confused as to what he was doing on a Somali thread cause I assumed everyone here was somali . An innocent assumption on my part :banghead:I Didn't mean anything by it.
Sorry if you got offended and felt like I was discriminating against you :frown:forgive me if you did got offended was not my intention:h:

Apology accepted.
Original post by QueenSI

I'm not Somali either :redface:
Original post by AnimeCrazy
thats a long time. Ever wore contacts ?

Nope I prefer glasses lol :biggrin:
I'm not Somali either :redface:

heheh hiii:colone:, I have nothing against non somalis here now that i know everyone here isnt somali :o:E<<< Love that peodo emoji:colone: looool
Original post by QueenSI
heheh hiii:colone:, I have nothing against non somalis here now that i know everyone here isnt somali :o:E<<< Love that peodo emoji:colone: looool

Ahah so if there were no non-Somalis here you'd have something against us? :colone:
Aha I love this face too :colone: :lol:
And this one :colonhash:
Ahah so if there were no non-Somalis here you'd have something against us? :colone:
Aha I love this face too :colone: :lol:
And this one :colonhash:

loool definitely not:colone::colone::colone:

:bl::bl::ahee::2euk48l: << love thesee loool:colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending