The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hellooo, going into year 13 too :smile: Got AAAB (B in chem) which isn't great because med, but was 10 ums off - does anyone know if I can get an A next year? Hope so! Also very stuck between dropping maths or French, so think I will carry on both and then see which is more manageable. Waaa we are old!!
Reply 1341
Original post by nombo
Hellooo, going into year 13 too :smile: Got AAAB (B in chem) which isn't great because med, but was 10 ums off - does anyone know if I can get an A next year? Hope so! Also very stuck between dropping maths or French, so think I will carry on both and then see which is more manageable. Waaa we are old!!

Yes you should be able to get an A still. :smile:
Original post by GEEKHELP
same...what did you get?

Les than AAA :frown:.
Are you getting tutors or maybe doing another year of college?
Original post by NinjaPandaa
That's exactly the same as me, I thought about lse at one point and then was like London's too big aha

I'm going for economics and applying to cambridge warwick (woo!) durham nottingham and leeds yay!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Up until a few weeks back I was dead keen on LSE and SOAS. A few days in London changed that :wink:

I looked at Durham and Nottingham too. Durham just seemed too Oxbridge-esque for me, Nottingham I liked but not enough to make it a definite. Best of luck to you though :smile:
Original post by LeFailFish
The angle's just because my brother is small and weak :tongue: (I really hope he never reads that). Ahh that's pretty awesome actually!

Most of the time it's great for things like concerts and when I'm with friends but for non important things it's a little annoying because he's such a perfectionist!!! MY BROTHER THREW MY BUCKET TOO (you might be able to see his arms haha)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I start college tomorrow!!! If I don't get my timetable I won't be impressed, I really want to know if I'll be able to make orchestra or not><

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm wanting to do nursing next year at uni I'm defiantly choosing lincoln and nottingham but stuck between manchester, York or Northumbria

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone else on here is applying to do law ? (stupid question really eheh) and if so at which universities?
Also has anyone else already completed their PS or just me?:colondollar:
If you miss a train (because of delay etc) can you just get on the next train to the station?
Original post by Red Fox
If you miss a train (because of delay etc) can you just get on the next train to the station?

Unless you've booked a seat then definitely yes. If you have booked a seat then I have no idea.
Original post by O133
Unless you've booked a seat then definitely yes. If you have booked a seat then I have no idea.

Everytime I've been on a train I've just had an anytime return ticket, but this time I'll have two singles so I'm unsure
Original post by Red Fox
Everytime I've been on a train I've just had an anytime return ticket, but this time I'll have two singles so I'm unsure

I believe the ticket will say for how long it's valid, if you haven't booked a seat on a specific train. If it's within the expiry time then get on the next train.
Reply 1352
Original post by blamethenargles
I start college tomorrow!!! If I don't get my timetable I won't be impressed, I really want to know if I'll be able to make orchestra or not><

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope you have/had a good day :tongue:.
Original post by 8472
Hope you have/had a good day :tongue:.

Thank you! Currently I'm still in bed^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by blamethenargles

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooo what instrument do you play? :smile:
Original post by keromedic
Les than AAA :frown:.
Are you getting tutors or maybe doing another year of college?

oh I did a lot worse than you... im doing another year hopefully A2 again..so much drama to go through again /sigh/
Original post by GEEKHELP
oh I did a lot worse than you... im doing another year hopefully A2 again..so much drama to go through again /sigh/

Well you don't know :tongue:. I could have gotten anything from AAB to UUU.
I wouldn't mind another college year. But I've got to work to survive :tongue:.
Original post by keromedic
Well you don't know :tongue:. I could have gotten anything from AAB to UUU.
I wouldn't mind another college year. But I've got to work to survive :tongue:.

haha less than AAA sounds like you missed your grades by 1 grades :L I got CCD :l firm wanted AAB(clearing ABB) and insurance wanted BBB.
Ive got work too but if it becomes too much irl quit...i work once a week though so irl probably quit later in the year
Applying to Imperial now for a course with a year abroad, just so I have the opportunity to go to Sweden/Singapore. Probably the wrong reason to apply for a course but oh well :lol:
Original post by Bude8
Applying to Imperial now for a course with a year abroad, just so I have the opportunity to go to Sweden/Singapore. Probably the wrong reason to apply for a course but oh well :lol:

Same here although my course doesn't offer Sweden:frown:

Latest