Original post by angelfox
Holy sugar:

Lol so what does this mean then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6422
Original post by Kruz
Lol so what does this mean then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not a twitter user, can someone tell me who "mikesanz19" is?
Original post by SHOO

he posted something about falcao to arsenal, and falcao followed him after. just basic twitter bs tbh.
Reply 6424
There's an article on Ba saying that he actually wanted to come to Arsenal. He's not exactly an amazing striker but I would have taken him in a heartbeat considering his value on the market. It's a shame Mourinho blocked the move really though it makes sense.

Also you guys please stop circlejerking around Falcao. Wenger has already said 2 or 3 times he will not buy a striker this summer and I don't buy into the mind games *******s because he has been straight with us this window.
Regardless I don't think I've ever seen the transfer window THIS quiet for us, especially with dead line day a few days away

Actually it does piss me off how we have absolutely no competition to sign Falcao and yet refuse to ;(
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by SHOO

The most aids Arsenal twitter account. Posts cringey memes all the time and is just annoying, so for Falcao to follow him is quite the surprise!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6426
Original post by AR_95
Wenger has already said 2 or 3 times he will not buy a striker this summer and I don't buy into the mind games *******s because he has been straight with us this window.

Nah, he is trying to sign a striker. I know this for a fact because the last time he said that (after Besiktas) he started scratching his neck and blinked! Basic body language innit.
Don't know if anyone's seen this but lmao what a legend.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409304143.048180.jpg

:lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone seen the young french DM from PSG that we are linked to play before?

Is he any good?

Seems like a more likely transfer then most of the other midfielders we were linked with, young, french, and not to expensive..
Watch us beat Real Madrid Home and Away, lol. Balotelli will carry us, lol.
Reply 6430
Original post by AngelPhys
Watch us beat Real Madrid Home and Away, lol. Balotelli will carry us, lol.

Wrong thread, lol.
Original post by AR_95
Wrong thread, lol.

Right thread*
Reply 6432
Original post by AngelPhys
Right thread*

You managed to make a post without saying lol. I'm so proud! lol.
Reply 6433
I can't come to terms with what Wenger is implying here. Does he genuinely believe we're ok for what we have upfront? If so, it doesn't seem like we're fighting for any significant silverwear. If we make three signings - a ST, a CDM and a CB then we can easily challenge for anything we want to. If not, then we'll need Chelsea and City to have **** seasons, AND we'll need us to beat the top 5 teams away from home..

I'm never this pessimistic about Arsenal :frown:

Why can't we just go out and spend £50m - £60m on Falcao or Cavani? The suggestion alone makes people laugh =\ We got the financial power, we have a good reputation, a good manager, a good stadium.. we're in the heart of London.. we play at the top end of the worlds best league.. I don't think we'll get turned down by the player or the club (if we offer the right money), so why don't we just do it? It feels as though its a crime for us to go and spend money for some reason.

I don't know who it is - the board or Wenger, but the truth of the matter is that last season was such a good season to win something. This season everyones gotten stronger and we've pretty much remained the same (apart from Sanchez) & that's worrying. All of our signings have pretty much replaced the ones that have left, and are pretty much the on the same level anyway..

Wenger can't possibly think that Sanogo, even Giroud after last season, or podolski are competent enough to be the first striker of a team wanting to win the league =\

We've been needing to address two positions and neither have been addressed. If we sign no one by the end of this window I'm reaaaally not going to be confident for our season. We'll probably crumble at some point and it'll be the same story all over again. It's as though we make it hard for ourselves =\

:frown:

Needed to vent.

Having said the above though, I do think the little rascal will surprise us all :rolleyes:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/9445852/transfer-news-arsene-wenger-to-keep-arsenal-deals-top-secret
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6434
Original post by SHOO
I can't come to terms with what Wenger is implying here. Does he genuinely believe we're ok for what we have upfront? If so, it doesn't seem like we're fighting for any significant silverwear. If we make three signings - a ST, a CDM and a CB then we can easily challenge for anything we want to. If not, then we'll need Chelsea and City to have **** seasons, AND we'll need us to beat the top 5 teams away from home..

I'm never this pessimistic about Arsenal :frown:

Why can't we just go out and spend £50m - £60m on Falcao or Cavani? The suggestion alone makes people laugh =\ We got the financial power, we have a good reputation, a good manager, a good stadium.. we're in the heart of London.. we play at the top end of the worlds best league.. I don't think we'll get turned down by the player or the club (if we offer the right money), so why don't we just do it? It feels as though its a crime for us to go and spend money for some reason.

I don't know who it is - the board or Wenger, but the truth of the matter is that last season was such a good season to win something. This season everyones gotten stronger and we've pretty much remained the same (apart from Sanchez) & that's worrying. All of our signings have pretty much replaced the ones that have left, and are pretty much the on the same level anyway..

Wenger can't possibly think that Sanogo, even Giroud after last season, or podolski are competent enough to be the first striker of a team wanting to win the league =\

We've been needing to address two positions and neither have been addressed. If we sign no one by the end of this window I'm reaaaally not going to be confident for our season. We'll probably crumble at some point and it'll be the same story all over again. It's as though we make it hard for ourselves =\

:frown:

Needed to vent.

Having said the above though, I do think the little rascal will surprise us all :rolleyes:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/9445852/transfer-news-arsene-wenger-to-keep-arsenal-deals-top-secret

No offence to you as a person but you're like a broken record on this thread
Reply 6435
Original post by AR_95
No offence to you as a person but you're like a broken record on this thread

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I just said - and I've said before, someone random on some football forum on the student room's opinions on my posts have no meaning to me :/
SHOO is a don. Best poster on this thread.
Original post by AR_95
You managed to make a post without saying lol. I'm so proud! lol.

Reply 6438
Original post by SHOO
That has absolutely nothing to do with what I just said - and I've said before, someone random on some football forum on the student room's opinions on my posts have no meaning to me :/

But it does though. It's not exactly like I'm using AD homs I'm just frustrated by how many times you post the exact same things about our striker situation (admittedly you're not the only one that's clear) but it's annoying.
The thread has turned into melt down every other page so I realise why other fans hate us so much

Obviously I could and should put you on the ignore list if I have a problem but I'm sure you'll agree the fan to troll ratio is already low as it is

Edit : I'm calling you out specifically though as this has been going on since before the world cup had even started
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Strange Fruit
SHOO is a don. Best poster on this thread.

na ben is

srs

Latest