The never ending fight, hmm :sigh: Well you know I'm a PM away :console:

Spoiler

Yeah, that fight :redface: Thanks Bubz :h:

Spoiler

Original post by superwolf
*play fights with TLG*

:catfight:

:sexface:

Btw, love your very early Christmas enthusiasm. Tiz still August, my dear :tongue:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Btw, love your very early Christmas enthusiasm. Tiz still August, my dear :tongue:

:hubba:

Usually I start in November, but then usually then I'm still making presents until through February... :colondollar:

Usually I start in November, but then usually then I'm still making presents until through February...

I may or may not have listened to christmas songs already :colondollar:

Usually I start in November, but then usually then I'm still making presents until through February... :colondollar:

:colone:

Fairy snuff :h: You're so organised! I have no money with which to buy Christmas presents yet. Last year I bought my nuclear family tickets for a Christmas show at the Royal Albert Hall, in May or June :king1: But I have no money to do that this year. Need to stop spending so much and find a job :beard:
Original post by SweetNothing

Christmas songs/playlists are the best though! :yep: Plus I can totes usually be found humming Christmas carols, 'Last Christmas' and 'Especially for You' in, like, March... :teehee:
Christmas songs/playlists are the best though! :yep: Plus I can totes usually be found humming Christmas carols, 'Last Christmas' and 'Especially for You' in, like, March... :teehee:

They really are, the Michael Buble album is amazing as well! Haha that's perfect, Christmas is the best time of year :biggrin:
They really are, the Michael Buble album is amazing as well! Haha that's perfect, Christmas is the best time of year :biggrin:

Oooh I don't think I have that album. I'm guessing you'd recommend it?! :colone: Might have to accidentally click on it on iTunes next time my DLA comes in... :flute:

:ahee:

:ninja:

:teehee:

:colone:

Fairy snuff :h: You're so organised! I have no money with which to buy Christmas presents yet. Last year I bought my nuclear family tickets for a Christmas show at the Royal Albert Hall, in May or June :king1: But I have no money to do that this year. Need to stop spending so much and find a job :beard:

:rofl: Me? Organised?? Rob'll love that when he sees it. :lol: :tongue:

You should try making presents - it can be pretty cheap, and people have to be grateful even if you churn out a pile of crap. :tongue:
:teehee:

:rofl: Me? Organised?? Rob'll love that when he sees it. :lol: :tongue:

You should try making presents - it can be pretty cheap, and people have to be grateful even if you churn out a pile of crap. :tongue:

I could try I guess. I dunno what I'd make. Can't knit, can't draw, can't compose. Options seem limited :o:
Oooh I don't think I have that album. I'm guessing you'd recommend it?! :colone: Might have to accidentally click on it on iTunes next time my DLA comes in... :flute:

:ahee:

:ninja:

Definitely! :colone: It's so good, always a christmas must in my house!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1506423216165222&id=1318800798260799

Dont know if a tech person can extract this, but i think its all very true!

Posted from TSR Mobile
So I did the second job exam today and felt it actually went pretty good despite the voices' best efforts to put me off. There were less questions on the bit I struggled with and more on stuff I can actually do so hopefully I'll have passed this time! :crossedf:

The_Lonely_Goatherd
QFA

Just wanted to say thanks a lot for your PM. What you said persuaded me to do the exam today and I'm glad I gave it my best shot, so thanks. :smile:

Original post by WelshBluebird
You can't assume you'll have no chance. The jobs I've ended up getting are the once I never in a million years thought I'd get so. Good luck! :smile:

Na I don't think we have. Yeah I'm ok :smile:. Trying to stop myself getting down about the number of people I know who are either getting married or are in happy long lasting relationships. But other than that I am actually doing pretty well. How you feeling today? :smile:.

Yeah, it can be upsetting when it seems like everyone else has someone but try not to stress too much because I'm sure eventually you'll have that too. Maybe try to focus on what's good about being single?

I'm not too bad thanks. Missed the bus home (damn thing was 5 minutes early) so I had to walk but it gave me time to think and stuff which actually made me feel better about myself somehow so it all worked out in the end. :tongue:
Original post by Sabertooth
So I did the second job exam today and felt it actually went pretty good despite the voices' best efforts to put me off. There were less questions on the bit I struggled with and more on stuff I can actually do so hopefully I'll have passed this time! :crossedf:

Good luck! I hope you've passed :hugs:
Good luck! I hope you've passed :hugs:

Thanks. :smile: I hope so too!
the disability services at my university for september have just emailed me and now i'm worried and more worried incase i have a seizure at welcome week
I have a school residential on Thursday and I go home on Friday (so only two days and one night) but its really stressing me out. I have GAD and Depersonalisation. Please help! I want to have a good time but I don't have many friends and I haven't slept away from home for about 5 years :frown:
Original post by Cookiemonsta13
I have a school residential on Thursday and I go home on Friday (so only two days and one night) but its really stressing me out. I have GAD and Depersonalisation. Please help! I want to have a good time but I don't have many friends and I haven't slept away from home for about 5 years :frown:

it may only be for a few days and a night but take things that remind you of home, blankets / pillows / stuffed toys, make sure that you wear things that you feel comfortable in [i'm presuming here that you don't need to go in school uniform and make sure that you have someone you can talk too if you feel anxious (:

Latest