The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 760
Original post by Black Rose
What is this stalking shenanigans you lot are derailing the thread with? :unimpressed:

I'm sorry Mum. I'm pudding brain.

:getmecoat:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by nox1
I used to lurk loads before I joined, TSR always seemed to be one of the first sites to come up on Google when you search for school-related things. hmm, I wonder why? :L

I did the same many years ago and then some time later, I ended up a mod on here unable to leave. :afraid: Also met some of the most amazing people on here too, so it's funny how much this site ended up having an impact on me :lol:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by 8472
I'm sorry Mum. I'm pudding brain.

:getmecoat:

Haha PRSOM :rofl:

Just realised it's on tomorrow :gah: That was quick :eek:
What is this stalking shenanigans you lot are derailing the thread with? :unimpressed:

:eek:

Run for your lives! Black Rose is coming!

(Sorry for the invasion! :tongue:)

Original post by Mr...
:cry2:

Weenie. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 764
Haha PRSOM :rofl:

Just realised it's on tomorrow :gah: That was quick :eek:

I had the same earlier. Looking forward to it more than last week since we now get to see what the new Doctor is really like. And Daleks. :woo:

Original post by karmacrunch

The Oncoming Storm!

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel like the bad guy or some monster now :lol:

(It's fine, I see you're attempting at making this thread active, hoping that it'd reach the same amounts of posts that the y10 and y12 thread have :shh:)

Original post by Mr...
:cry2:

As above :giggle:
Original post by 8472
I had the same earlier. Looking forward to it more than last week since we now get to see what the new Doctor is really like. And Daleks. :woo:

I know right, doctor mode this time, no recovering from regeneration. Will be interesting to see :biggrin:

Spoiler

^Doctor Who spoiler. You have been warned :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mr...
You only dream to be as successful as us :smug:

:teehee:

Lies :hand:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 768
Original post by usycool1
I did the same many years ago and then some time later, I ended up a mod on here unable to leave. :afraid: Also met some of the most amazing people on here too, so it's funny how much this site ended up having an impact on me :lol:

Wow, that's so cool! :eek:
Reply 769
(It's fine, I see you're attempting at making this thread active, hoping that it'd reach the same amounts of posts that the y10 and y12 thread have :shh:)

It has less posts because we're all studing hard :wink:

ha, I wish :tongue:
Original post by nox1
It has less posts because we're all studing hard :wink:

ha, I wish :tongue:
I know right :lol:

Mod meet? How did it go? :biggrin:

Original post by Mr...
Don't worry, karma and I will give you tips :lol:

PG tips? Lovely, I like tea :biggrin:
Mod meet? How did it go? :biggrin:

How do so many people know about it? :afraid: :tongue:

I'm not going until tomorrow, so I have TSR all to myself in that time. :colone: (kind of :tongue:)
How do so many people know about it? :afraid: :tongue:

I'm not going until tomorrow, so I have TSR all to myself in that time. :colone: (kind of :tongue:)

We were talking about it :lol: I can't believe you forgot, it was when you bullied me :colonhash:

So it's today and tomorrow? :tongue: TSR all to yourself, I guess most of the mods aren't here then.. :colone:
I have to submit my pop art module coursework in as soon as I go back to school, I've still got loads of room left in my book and still have to do 2 canvases.
I have no idea what to focus on now to fill the rest of my book as I've done the main artists that were part offand inspired by pop art. Can anyone who has done pop art give me any advice on how to make my work seem a little more exciting because my teacher gave me an estimation of a C when we broke up!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 8472
The Oncoming Storm!

Spoiler

I didn't, sorry! :no: I guess it's from Doctor Who because you and Black Rose were discussing? :redface:
Original post by Mr...
Read everything above the arrows and find out how hypocritical that sounded :teehee:

Sarcasm :rolleyes:
I feel like the bad guy or some monster now :lol:

Good. You've scared Mr... :tongue:

I will stop now. :colone:
Original post by Mr...
Don't worry, karma and I will give you tips :lol:

No... What happens in the thread stays in the thread. :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
We were talking about it :lol: I can't believe you forgot, it was when you bullied me :colonhash:

So it's today and tomorrow? :tongue: TSR all to yourself, I guess most of the mods aren't here then.. :colone:

Hey, I never bullied you :hand: And oh yeah...the more you talk to me, the more you'll realise how forgetful I am! :lol:

Yup! I wish, that way I could go on a banning spree :sad: (Just kidding :tongue:)

Original post by Mr...

What is a mod meet :redface:

Exactly what it says it is :tongue:
Original post by Mr...
I prefer hot chocolate :love:

Hot chocolate is lovely too :biggrin:

Good. You've scared Mr... :tongue:

I will stop now. :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha :colone:

Nooo do carry on :tongue:
Hey, I never bullied you :hand: And oh yeah...the more you talk to me, the more you'll realise how forgetful I am! :lol:

Yup! I wish, that way I could go on a banning spree :sad: (Just kidding :tongue:)

You did :eek: Very forgetful.. silly usy :sigh:

Evil usy :tongue: You're going to meet shady and pip, I'm jealous :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mr...
I feel eel violated that you think you can dictate my emotions :cry2:

You,re right, we have our secrets :colone:

You need to grow some balls. :unimpressed:

"We"? There is no we... Just me. :colone:

Hot chocolate is lovely too :biggrin:

Nooo do carry on :tongue:

* Hot Choc is the best. :colonhash:

I'm afraid that I'm going to have to stop. I've said too much. :mmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
:colonhash: I would say something but I would probably get an automatic red card :unimpressed:

PM/Msg it to me. I dare you. :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest