ohh shaatt aaap!:colone:

this one just freaks me out:centipe: :afraid::afraid:
Original post by QueenSI
ohh shaatt aaap!:colone:

this one just freaks me out:centipe: :afraid::afraid:

Ahahahaaha creepy crawlies freak me out..make me shudder :redface:
Original post by Biryani007
Ahahahaaha creepy crawlies freak me out..make me shudder :redface:

Ufff me too. What TV shows are you into?
Original post by QueenSI
Ufff me too. What TV shows are you into?

Erm I don't really watch tv aha..wbu?
Reply 2585
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Correct, let that be a lesson learned. Not a very good example to set, given your age. Enjoy retirement.

You're just some random kid, come at me.

Don Abdul running tings

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys
Lol @ iqra trying to hijack my home thread.

I do both this and Pakistani thread. :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
Lol @ iqra trying to hijack my home thread.

I do both this and Pakistani thread. :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hijacked it ages ago mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Erm I don't really watch tv aha..wbu?

can i reccomend some american TV shows: The originals, ohhh myyy goddd soooo good its the spinoff of vampire diaries. you should also give KDRAMA a try, walahi kdrama is the sh*t
Original post by QueenSI
can i reccomend some american TV shows: The originals, ohhh myyy goddd soooo good its the spinoff of vampire diaries. you should also give KDRAMA a try, walahi kdrama is the sh*t

KDRAAAMA! I WATCH IT. Which ones do you like?

do you like kpop aswell?

Posted from TSR Mobile
KDRAAAMA! I WATCH IT. Which ones do you like?

do you like kpop aswell?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have watched soooo many kdramas my fav is defo : masters sun, boys over flowers, to the beautiful you (i also like japanese version hana kimi) playfull kiss. i also lovee taiwanese you should try taiwanese. what dramas do you watch??
Original post by QueenSI
I have watched soooo many kdramas my fav is defo : masters sun, boys over flowers, to the beautiful you (i also like japanese version hana kimi) playfull kiss. i also lovee taiwanese you should try taiwanese. what dramas do you watch??

HANA KIMI tbu OMFG that's my all time favourite! !! I love secret garden, heartless city, and Glorious daay. I stopped watching now as my previous lappy broke and I haven't unboxed my new one. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
HANA KIMI tbu OMFG that's my all time favourite! !! I love secret garden, heartless city, and Glorious daay. I stopped watching now as my previous lappy broke and I haven't unboxed my new one. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

if you havent watched masters sun you should oh my godddd soo good walahi. abit scary to start of with but becomes really funny and cutee
lmao K dramas are the cheesiest thing in the universe
Original post by tealites
lmao K dramas are the cheesiest thing in the universe

oh my good they totally are loool. a kiss is shown like 6 times in slow motion from every possible angle looool. but thats what makes it soo cuteee:colone:
Original post by QueenSI

Never seen Vampire diaries aha...is it worth watching?
What is this obssession with everything Korean?! I actually don't get it :lol:
Never seen Vampire diaries aha...is it worth watching?
What is this obssession with everything Korean?! I actually don't get it :lol:

You dont have to watch vampire diaries to watch the originals. vampire diaries was good but now it just painfully drags on:frown:
Koreans are just sooooo adorable. just watch one episode of playfull kiss and you will be hookedddddd!!
Original post by QueenSI
You dont have to watch vampire diaries to watch the originals. vampire diaries was good but now it just painfully drags on:frown:
Koreans are just sooooo adorable. just watch one episode of playfull kiss and you will be hookedddddd!!

Hmmmm I don't know what I should watch..my sister wants me to watch Pretty Little Liars :redface:
Lmao Playful Kiss...these dramas have the funniest names :lol:
Hmmmm I don't know what I should watch..my sister wants me to watch Pretty Little Liars :redface:
Lmao Playful Kiss...these dramas have the funniest names :lol:

Yeah pretty little liars is apparently good but theres too many episodes for me to start watching.
LOL yeah nearly all Kdrama has strange names but seriously give it a try walahi too good:colone:

Quick Reply

Latest