The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

People applying for Sheffield Hallam Uni 2014

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know roughly when we will get our timetables? Or do we have to wait until enrolment?

Posted from TSR Mobile
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by RhiRhi3
Does anyone know roughly when we will get our timetables? Or do we have to wait until enrolment?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think we have to wait until enrolment! Not 100% sure though x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by keithkapishe
hello, is anyone else still 'awaiting allocation' or is it just me? applied for anvil and the forge..

I am :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RhiRhi3

Posted from TSR Mobile

My tutor told me we could get them on Shuspace very soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
heya. looking for another girl whos in liberty court flat 64. im the only girl at the moment out of 4 boys, im hoping the last person isnt another boy :smile: I would be seriously out numbered.
for anyone studying criminology, or dual honours, I made this group on facebook
not really good at these things but thought I'd give it a go :| https://www.facebook.com/groups/275847879274909/
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Me! :biggrin: There's 7 of us I've found now :smile:

Ooh yay I've actually found someone! Where are you staying?
Original post by GCoookFilm
anyone going to be studying Film and Media Production?? or staying at Pinnacles? :smile:

Yep I'm doing Film and Media Production!
Original post by lucy-23
Ooh yay I've actually found someone! Where are you staying?

Leadmill Point, you?

Do you have Facebook? There's a group I can add you to if you aren't already a member :smile:
Leadmill Point, you?

Do you have Facebook? There's a group I can add you to if you aren't already a member :smile:

I'm at Trigon.

Is it the Sheffield Hallam - Film & Media Production 2014 page? Because I joined that one not too long ago. I don't know if there's any others I should join.
Original post by lucy-23
I'm at Trigon.

Is it the Sheffield Hallam - Film & Media Production 2014 page? Because I joined that one not too long ago. I don't know if there's any others I should join.

Ahh that was my second choice.

Yeah that's the one :smile:
Ahh that was my second choice.

Yeah that's the one :smile:

First choice for me, I had Leadmill Point as my second.

Ah awesome, I just sort of joined a load of groups at once as I was desperate to find some people (in a non-weird way obviously) doing the same thing as me. Still on the hunt for my bloody roommates though.
Original post by lucy-23
First choice for me, I had Leadmill Point as my second.

Ah awesome, I just sort of joined a load of groups at once as I was desperate to find some people (in a non-weird way obviously) doing the same thing as me. Still on the hunt for my bloody roommates though.

I did the same haha. Still only found one flatmate though :frown:
I did the same haha. Still only found one flatmate though :frown:

Still more than me then! I'm hoping at least one person will pop up before I move in.
Original post by lucy-23
Still more than me then! I'm hoping at least one person will pop up before I move in.

Aww you'll find someone. I've read about people that have rang accommodation to see if the flat is full yet because it might not be and you're here searching for people that haven't been assigned yet :smile:
Aww you'll find someone. I've read about people that have rang accommodation to see if the flat is full yet because it might not be and you're here searching for people that haven't been assigned yet :smile:

Oh yeah I never thought about that! To be fair, there's still a good few weeks to go so I'm not gonna panic or anything just yet!
Original post by lucy-23
Oh yeah I never thought about that! To be fair, there's still a good few weeks to go so I'm not gonna panic or anything just yet!

True, when are you moving in?
True, when are you moving in?

I'm off on the 20th, what about you?
Original post by lucy-23
I'm off on the 20th, what about you?

13th, it would give me time to get used to the city and settle in a little before freshers but now I'm regretting it a little because everyone seems to be moving on the 20th or 21st.
13th, it would give me time to get used to the city and settle in a little before freshers but now I'm regretting it a little because everyone seems to be moving on the 20th or 21st.

I see. Oh god I've not even thought about freshers yet, I'm at complete loss with where to go, who to go with etc. etc. I think I only got given the options of 20th or 21st when I had to book my moving date and time.

Quick Reply

Latest