The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6540
Original post by angelfox
Utd were in a far worse state than us. Ageing players, bad young players etc. We are in a much better equipped. We've got Alexis, Ramsey and Ozil in attack with a solid defence. We're missin players yes, but if we got the right manager in e.g. Klopp there'd be no issue in attracting players.

Not to miss the gold mine in our vault either

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6541
Original post by Stalin
Rabiot's gone to Roma for £12m.

Well that sagas over

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arkasia
I would have agreed with you up until I saw Manchester Utd. A terrible team who managed to win the league, but then went downwards with Moyes, and even the supposedly perfect Van Gaal can't even bring them to beat MKD. As much as Wenger annoys me, I think for me it is a case of 'the evil I do know is better than the evil I don't'.

"Better the devil you know", you mean. :erm:
Reply 6543
Well if Rabiot is gone, it means we're in for a different CDM most probably. What's been happening with the Carvanho situation? I've completely lost track of that one
Reply 6544
Original post by SHOO
Well if Rabiot is gone, it means we're in for a different CDM most probably. What's been happening with the Carvanho situation? I've completely lost track of that one

Would have happened by now if we wanted him imo
Original post by e aí rapaz
"Better the devil you know", you mean. :erm:

Yeah, forgive me for not quoting verbatim..
Reply 6546
Original post by AR_95
Would have happened by now if we wanted him imo

It's true.. Most people that we're linked to never actually come. It's always unexpected, I had this discussion with Peggles the other day

*Sigh*
Original post by AR_95
This guy is a closet rapist and although TSR try to ban him and keep the forums safe, he will find you, and he will get you.

I suggest you start to prepare

Chances of Dortmund game going to PB5?
(edited 9 years ago)
btw would just like to point out that sevchenko believes that Giroud will score 30+ goals this year :rofl:
Original post by Strange Fruit
btw would just like to point out that sevchenko believes that Giroud will score 30+ goals this year :rofl:

It was pre-injury tbf...
Original post by Pete_91
It was pre-injury tbf...

Who cares. He didn't say if Giroud is injury free he'd get 30 goals. He said Giroud to get 30+ goals this season. :smile:
Injury or no injury Giroud would not have gotten 30 goals this season. He might have been able to reach 25 but most will be against mug teams when we are already 3-0 up in the 75th minute.
Theo should be back very soon. He posted a vid on Instagram where he was sprinting at what seemed to be full speed 2-3 weeks ago. Not long now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SHOO

Apparently we're close to signing him.
hmm... 3 days left,

Remaining calm, focusing on a good win this weekend..
Reply 6557
It's so boring but dead line day is usually entertaining

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6558

agree, interesting his preference to being on the right over the left
Reply 6559
How do you guys feel about Cerci?

Latest