The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

People applying for Sheffield Hallam Uni 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lucy-23
I see. Oh god I've not even thought about freshers yet, I'm at complete loss with where to go, who to go with etc. etc. I think I only got given the options of 20th or 21st when I had to book my moving date and time.

Same, I have a friend who's going to the same uni but things between us are weird so I don't know if to go with him or with my flat mates (or maybe both!) Ahh it depends on the accommodation I think when you can move in.
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Same, I have a friend who's going to the same uni but things between us are weird so I don't know if to go with him or with my flat mates (or maybe both!) Ahh it depends on the accommodation I think when you can move in.

Hopefully I'll get on with my flatmates enough to go out with them otherwise I might be a bit of a loner! I'm getting tempted to just invite a mate up or something just so I know I definitely won't be on my own. Ahhh I see.
Original post by lucy-23
Hopefully I'll get on with my flatmates enough to go out with them otherwise I might be a bit of a loner! I'm getting tempted to just invite a mate up or something just so I know I definitely won't be on my own. Ahhh I see.

I hope so too, if not it's going to be a year of hell but it's a risk you take. Couldn't that prevent you from making other friends though?
anyone in Archways??
Reply 1064
Anyone lads doing Business and Financial Management?
Original post by kayleighisonfire
I hope so too, if not it's going to be a year of hell but it's a risk you take. Couldn't that prevent you from making other friends though?

I see what you mean, but it just seems a bit daunting as you basically have to wait and see if there's anyone you can get on with and actually go with. Plus I'm not the most social person as it is so it's always a massive challenge for me.
Original post by lucy-23
I see what you mean, but it just seems a bit daunting as you basically have to wait and see if there's anyone you can get on with and actually go with. Plus I'm not the most social person as it is so it's always a massive challenge for me.

Yeah I understand but everyone is going to be in the same situation so I wouldn't worry too much about it if I were you. Everyone will be friendly because they want to make friends asap.
Original post by LTG
Anyone lads doing Business and Financial Management?

Doing Business and Financial Management...but not a lad :tongue:
Hi,
Anyone looking for shared flat?
Im going to study in SHU marketing for this semester and i move 12th, i want to meet people and need to rent a room!
So if u are looking for a shared house plz contact me=)
Thanks.
Original post by Javier M
Hi,
Anyone looking for shared flat?
Im going to study in SHU marketing for this semester and i move 12th, i want to meet people and need to rent a room!
So if u are looking for a shared house plz contact me=)
Thanks.

Have you looked at private accommodation? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kirstyrb
heya :smile: anyone studying fine art?

I am :smile:
Anyone here staying in Vic Halls and studying English Lit and History?
Reply 1072
Original post by jsc1179
Anyone here staying in Vic Halls and studying English Lit and History?

I'm in vic halls :smile: what block are you in?
Original post by Mogzy
I'm in vic halls :smile: what block are you in?

B block! I think, unless i'm reading everything the completely wrong way haha
Im in vic halls :smile: K block
Original post by KaitlynRodney
Im in vic halls :smile: K block

Nice, what you studying!
Reply 1076
I'm in R block :smile:
Original post by Mogzy
I'm in R block :smile:

ah right cool, not sure where that is relation is to mine but i'm sure we'll see each other at some point :smile: What you studying?
Hospitality business management! You?
Original post by KaitlynRodney
Hospitality business management! You?

English Literature and History, just trying to find people who I might be moving in with! When are you moving to Sheff?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending