Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing urgent or anything, just can't sleep and feeling kinda sad :frown:

Original post by superwolf
:hi:

:wavey: :hugs:
Original post by Odd socks
Nothing urgent or anything, just can't sleep and feeling kinda sad :frown:

:wavey: :hugs:

:jumphug: You tried playing ridiculous online games?
:jumphug: You tried playing ridiculous online games?

Laptop is still bust :frown: I wish I had my stuff here but most of my belongings are back home, so I can't even read a book or do a jigsaw or watch a DVD because i don't have any :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Laptop is still bust :frown: I wish I had my stuff here but most of my belongings are back home, so I can't even read a book or do a jigsaw or watch a DVD because i don't have any :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought phones were also capable of playing ridiculous online games? Or has the media lied to me? :puppyeyes:
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm still up :five:
I thought phones were also capable of playing ridiculous online games? Or has the media lied to me? :puppyeyes:

I guess I could look at the free ones you can download :redface: feeling listless :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
2 weeks and i find out my fate...
Gahhhhh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1810
I guess I could look at the free ones you can download :redface: feeling listless :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Download a movie/show and watch it on your phone? :smile:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I'm still up :five:

:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or you could trawl (or troll) the depths of H&R? :tongue:
Original post by PandaWho
2 weeks and i find out my fate...
Gahhhhh

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:
Original post by samba
Download a movie/show and watch it on your phone? :smile:

I guess I'm just in one of those moods where nothing appeals to me :frown:

:awesome:

Or you could trawl (or troll) the depths of H&R? :tongue:

Hmm, might try that :tongue:
Reply 1814

Hmm, might try that :tongue:

I do it when in a bad mood; my cards are testament to my sharp responses :p: Not just H&R though, I'm a meanie everywhere but here!
Original post by samba
I do it when in a bad mood; my cards are testament to my sharp responses :p: Not just H&R though, I'm a meanie everywhere but here!

The times I've gotten cards are also when I was in H&R and I couldn't put up with some people's ****e. Funny how if someone repeatedly insults you and the way you look and you call them an idiot it's you that gets in trouble :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1816
The times I've gotten cards are also when I was in H&R and I couldn't put up with some people's ****e. Funny how if someone repeatedly insults you and the way you look and you call them an idiot it's you that gets in trouble :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't even get me started on tsr moderation! It's absolutely ridiculous, and they never admit their mistakes! Literally sr90 (football mod) and sabertooth are the only 2 current mods with common sense I think!
I'm still up too!
Original post by samba
Don't even get me started on tsr moderation! It's absolutely ridiculous, and they never admit their mistakes! Literally sr90 (football mod) and sabertooth are the only 2 current mods with common sense I think!

Yeah it can be crap. I applied to be a mod and they said they'd get back to me but they never did :dontknow: rob is also nice :tongue: oh no I forgot ParadoxSocks! :frown:

Things like that are why I don't have photos on my profile anymore, people would constantly be mean and call me ugly and then when I got upset it was me who'd get in trouble :/

Anyway, all the mods are drunk just now so we should break the rules while we can :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1819
Yeah it can be crap. I applied to be a mod and they said they'd get back to me but they never did :dontknow: rob is also nice :tongue:

Things like that are why I don't have photos on my profile anymore, people would constantly be mean and call me ugly and then when I got upset it was me who'd get in trouble :/

Yea! Ah well, people suck :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by SweetNothing
I'm still up too!

Thought you sorted out your sleep pattern now? :p:

Latest