The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

I haven't written in so long my writing is a sloppy mess. I sometimes wish I could just type everything. Seems so much easier and neater.
Original post by IDukem
I waited about a month and a half for mine I believe.

I needed it for Uni to do placements with children and shizz :smile:

I think I can do other shenanigans with it too, but I haven't read into it.

Getting so impatient! :stomp: :tongue:

Awesome, is it teaching-related?
Original post by superwolf
Getting so impatient! :stomp: :tongue:

Awesome, is it teaching-related?

Yeah kinda, it's for teaching assistant type roles :smile:
I think I've just broken every single toe on my left foot at once omg ouch :cry2: :cry2:
Original post by lauraaaaa
I think I've just broken every single toe on my left foot at once omg ouch :cry2: :cry2:

:console: What happened?
:console: What happened?

I fell down the whole staircase at home because I'd only just woken up so I guess I was unsteady or whatever. My whole foot is purple, hot and hurting like a bitch :'(
I fell down the whole staircase at home because I'd only just woken up so I guess I was unsteady or whatever. My whole foot is purple, hot and hurting like a bitch :'(

:eek: Ouch! Do you have any ice or anything you can put on it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown: That sounds painful! Can you get a bag of frozen peas on it or something? That's about the limit of my medical knowledge in these situations, but it might help. :redface:
Almost in Fulham to watch football. Always a good place for an away game so I'm in a really good mood today :smile:
Original post by furryface12
:eek: Ouch! Do you have any ice or anything you can put on it?

:frown: That sounds painful! Can you get a bag of frozen peas on it or something? That's about the limit of my medical knowledge in these situations, but it might help. :redface:

I have ice if I hobble downstairs but I'm not really fancying that again just yet :tongue: such a shock, I cried like a baby :colondollar:
I have ice if I hobble downstairs but I'm not really fancying that again just yet :tongue: such a shock, I cried like a baby :colondollar:

Go down the stairs on your bum!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't blame you, sounds nasty! :console: You rest up for a bit, and see if it eases up on its own. And if not, down the stairs on your bum for an ice pack! :tongue:
Original post by PandaWho

Good point actually, I'll give it a whirl
Original post by PandaWho

Posted from TSR Mobile

:five:
I don't blame you, sounds nasty! :console: You rest up for a bit, and see if it eases up on its own. And if not, down the stairs on your bum for an ice pack! :tongue:

It just happened so fast that I was shaken up a little,

Spoiler

but it could have been worse :smile:
Original post by james1211
Ugh for gods sake, left some files I needed on my work PC and my account was closed last night :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is there no way to get them?
Original post by samba
Don't even get me started on tsr moderation! It's absolutely ridiculous, and they never admit their mistakes! Literally sr90 (football mod) and sabertooth are the only 2 current mods with common sense I think!

Oh. Okay.

*slumps away sadly*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ParadoxSocks
Oh. Okay.

*slumps away sadly*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw, this made me super sad :frown: you know we love you! :tongue: (ignore samba :wink:)
I'm just kidding samba, I love you too :tongue:
Oh. Okay.

*slumps away sadly*

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lovehug:
Oh. Okay.

*slumps away sadly*

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown: :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile