Original post by ParadoxSocks
Oh. Okay.

*slumps away sadly*

Posted from TSR Mobile

:penguinhug:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lauraaaaa
I have ice if I hobble downstairs but I'm not really fancying that again just yet :tongue: such a shock, I cried like a baby :colondollar:

I can understand that! Is there anyone else that could go get it for you? Failing that, as the others have said going down on your bum could definitely be a good idea :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel like I'm under a TSR love pile right now <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
I can understand that! Is there anyone else that could go get it for you? Failing that, as the others have said going down on your bum could definitely be a good idea :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just got back in bed and have calmed down a lot haha. They're throbbing and really painful, but they'll heal eventually :smile:
I feel like I'm under a TSR love pile right now <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

So warm and squishy! :lazy:
Random comment: people with sleep problems; have you tried ear plugs? I always fall asleep to the TV but one thing I can find incredibly distracting whether I'm trying to sleep or not is background noise and while in some situations there's nothing you can do about it in others ear plugs might help. I quite like the ones made by moldex.
Original post by alexs2602
Random comment: people with sleep problems; have you tried ear plugs? I always fall asleep to the TV but one thing I can find incredibly distracting whether I'm trying to sleep or not is background noise and while in some situations there's nothing you can do about it in others ear plugs might help. I quite like the ones made by moldex.

I'd be too scared something could sneak up on me :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lauraaaaa
I just got back in bed and have calmed down a lot haha. They're throbbing and really painful, but they'll heal eventually :smile:

Good :smile: They will, doesn't make it any more comfortable in the mean time though! I keep re-breaking one of mine I think, it's annoying :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1869
Oh. Okay.

*slumps away sadly*

Posted from TSR Mobile

*adds you sneakily* :p:

As odd socks said, I'd be too scared something would sneak up on me- my hearing's bad enough as it is! I also live in quite a quiet area so I'm not sure as it would make much of a difference anyway :dontknow: Good that it works for you though! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unfortunately for me, and possibly many others its not the noise that keeps me awake! Its my body!

Posted from TSR Mobile
ridiculous. dunno why I bother.
Original post by furryface12
As odd socks said, I'd be too scared something would sneak up on me- my hearing's bad enough as it is! I also live in quite a quiet area so I'm not sure as it would make much of a difference anyway :dontknow: Good that it works for you though! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I use an earphone in one ear but wearing both while laying down is uncomfortable so I've started wearing an earplug in the ear on the pillow. Feels comfortable because I have an ear bud in each ear, blocks sound.

I live in fairly noisy areas or at least I notice noise more than most. I live across a field from a very busy A road and there's a constant drone 24/7. You can tune it out to a certain amount but sometimes it's just there. Living on busy roads can be annoying.

If I listen to music while out and about I'll keep an extra eye out but not that concerned.
Original post by Odd socks
I'd be too scared something could sneak up on me :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

While out and about?
stupid stupid stupid
Original post by ScaryScience
stupid stupid stupid

Whats up hun? :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience
stupid stupid stupid

:hugs: What's wrong?
Plenty of (decaf) coffee and self care for me today.

Hope everybody is doing ok :hugs:
Original post by PandaWho

im ridiculous. life is utterly ridiculous. don't belong here at all. ****ing stupid

Latest