The Student Room Group

The stationery and organisation thread MK II!

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know where I can buy to do list post it notes please?
Is it bad that my mum offered to buy me a new pair or topshop jeans for going away to uni and I said noo I could spend that £30 on more stationary :colondollar:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by economicsgirl2014

Try eBay/Amazon or Etsy. I think you can find some there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by economicsgirl2014

Something like this?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sticky-Note-Packet-Time-Critical/dp/1601065124/ref=pd_sim_b_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1XMB35YB8E5JVQ83MTH4

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sarao
Is it bad that my mum offered to buy me a new pair or topshop jeans for going away to uni and I said noo I could spend that £30 on more stationary :colondollar:

Yes! Topshop jeans are beautiful :love:
This guy im seeing just asked wheres good for cheap stationary and i listed a tonne of places and he was like '**** it ill go to tesco'.

Like NO. Thats not okay.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes something along those lines. Thank you for your reply. Or even something that says to do at the topic and is like a memo sticky pad.
Original post by HarrietROAR
This guy im seeing just asked wheres good for cheap stationary and i listed a tonne of places and he was like '**** it ill go to tesco'.

Like NO. Thats not okay.

Posted from TSR Mobile

To be fair Tesco sometimes do have good cheap stuff in :tongue:
Original post by Joannywhite
Try eBay/Amazon or Etsy. I think you can find some there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you for that I will have another browse around.
My uni stationary pile is building...this is badddddd :s-smilie:
I'm still recovering from my stationery haul yesterday - it was a painful financial blow! :tongue:
Original post by g.k.galloway
My uni stationary pile is building...this is badddddd :s-smilie:

No it's goooooooood! :^_^:

I'm about to post my collection of stationery beauts in a minute, just need to wait for the images to compress... 500 KB file size upload pls. :unimpressed:
Original post by HarrietROAR

Like NO. Thats not okay.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where did you recommend? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
YAYYYYY NEW THREAD!!

I GOT MY NEW STUFF FOR UNI TODAY!! I'M NOT TOO SURE HOW TO PACK IT ALL THOUGH! Any ideas? I've boxes and bags...
All my stationery so far...
I've attached pictures below so as to save space on this page.

1. This backpack which I'll use when carrying books and my laptop to and from lectures. I got this from Asda for £8, what!!!

2. I just messily stuffed most of my things in here for the time being until I can properly sort out where everything is going.

3. My pens and other writing materials. The red flowery pencil case will be the one I take to lectures so I don't end up carrying thousands of pens (as much as I want to that as they're all really pretty lmao). Then again, it also saves from those sneaky people who borrow pens and don't remember to give them back. :angry:

4. Large lever arch folder, some page holders and a make up bag that I may end up using as a larger pencil case to store pens etc in my room at halls.

5. All my notebooks, some files (some are packed away already) and document folders. (Can you spot the baking recipe book I mum decided to buy me, it's sooo cute!)
Hey! Thought I would post some more pictures as some people asked me to :smile:

Binders (Staples Better Binders (3 for 2)), my WHSmiths Blue dot pencil case and paper box from WHSmiths. I don't think they sell the cherry design any more but they do other designs I think. The better binders are fantastic and really sturdy. When I find out more about my classes I am going to make a spine label and front sheet on photoshop. Probably with my timetable and pattern to match my agenda. (Totally not obsessive about things being just so :biggrin:)
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409412028.363240.jpg

My new journal: Lilly Pulitzer large in Jellies be Jammin'. Including the spine, it is 18.5cm wide, 22.5cm tall and 2.75cm deep. An A5 sheet of paper fits comfortably inside it. It is held shut by a pink elastic band around it.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409412062.435021.jpg

Month view for September. I still need to put in TV times (Scott and Bailey, Dragons Den etc) and all my Internet favourites (Roosterteeth etc) but I have already got by favourite shows in (University challenge, RWBY and RvB!). You get two month views, one will be my personal life and one will be school deadlines etc.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409412110.510937.jpg

High five to you if you know who this is :wink:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409413436.356515.jpg

Week view
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409412676.227165.jpg

I use Inkjoy 100 pens as they are colourful and don't smudge. I got a pack of 10 for £2.50 in WHSmiths. I also have some of the 300RT but the 100 are cheaper and are just as good quality and last as long. I am about to go into sixth form and am taking Physics, Chem, Maths and Further Maths. But I am doing the maths in the first year and the FM in the second. (The colours of the binders match the subject colour too!)
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409412695.564117.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409413355.441136.jpg

Wow. Hope this helped and if you want any more photos or something, just say. And yay! New thread!

Posted from TSR Mobile
The key to my heart = new, cute stationary :colondollar:
Left to right
Notebook- the works
Diary- the works
Mini clipboard with pad- quality save/home bargains
Bic pens-whsmiths
A4 refil pad- Wilkinsons
Plain exercise book (5 pack)- quality save/ home bargains
Sharpies- whsmiths
Clear pencil case- asda (I think)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cassicles
All my stationery so far...
I've attached pictures below so as to save space on this page.

1. This backpack which I'll use when carrying books and my laptop to and from lectures. I got this from Asda for £8, what!!!

2. I just messily stuffed most of my things in here for the time being until I can properly sort out where everything is going.

3. My pens and other writing materials. The red flowery pencil case will be the one I take to lectures so I don't end up carrying thousands of pens (as much as I want to that as they're all really pretty lmao). Then again, it also saves from those sneaky people who borrow pens and don't remember to give them back. :angry:

4. Large lever arch folder, some page holders and a make up bag that I may end up using as a larger pencil case to store pens etc in my room at halls.

5. All my notebooks, some files (some are packed away already) and document folders. (Can you spot the baking recipe book I mum decided to buy me, it's sooo cute!)

I love your bag. It's pretty :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending