The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Fed up. Might just cancel all support while I'm in this city and wait until I move. I don't like the support team, I can't wait to move and get away from all this. Start a fresh. New beginning and fresh start.
Original post by Porridge510
Fed up. Might just cancel all support while I'm in this city and wait until I move. I don't like the support team, I can't wait to move and get away from all this. Start a fresh. New beginning and fresh start.

:console:
rmhumphries
:suith:

Hello lovely, how's your day been? :smile: Phone me if you get bored!
Original post by hellokittymad
:console:

Thank you :hugs:
Thank you :hugs:

you're welcome (: how're you feeling now? xx
you're welcome (: how're you feeling now? xx

:smile: To be honest, very paranoid.
I keep thinking people are against me, or secretly don't like me. It's stupid. My boyfriend keeps reassuring me, saying they don't and they love me. But its hard for me to believe at the current time. My head hurts thinking about it all. Stupid brain.

How are you hun? :smile:
:smile: To be honest, very paranoid.
I keep thinking people are against me, or secretly don't like me. It's stupid. My boyfriend keeps reassuring me, saying they don't and they love me. But its hard for me to believe at the current time. My head hurts thinking about it all. Stupid brain.

How are you hun? :smile:

I understand :grouphugs:

Spoiler

Spoiler

:hugs: Would you like to talk about it? Sorry if i'm not much help. :frown: But I can relate to feeling scared and anxious.
:hugs: Would you like to talk about it? Sorry if i'm not much help. :frown: But I can relate to feeling scared and anxious.

I'm not very good with words ): but I wouldn't mind talking about it if that's okay? xxx
I'm not very good with words ): but I wouldn't mind talking about it if that's okay? xxx

Of course, feel free to pm me or we can talk here. Its up to you. :smile: x
Of course, feel free to pm me or we can talk here. Its up to you. :smile: x

tthank you xxx

Spoiler

*hugs* :3

I've actually done something productive today, I've booked in to go donate blood and I've put up posters in my room (finally put up the poster I got from the fan screening of The Fault in Our Stars - it's HUGE)

I still dont know how long I'm going to be here alone for though =/ which sucks.
Original post by alexs2602
While out and about?

No when I'm in my bed haha :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So im sat here in tears and i dont know what to do :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Proof that I live in a good area: just got home and found my bank card lying on the ground outside my flat where I must have dropped it 5 hours ago :0

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by luno

I think it is better to feel like you and then reapply. That will allow you to get more out of the course. Are you able to do some placements to get a better idea of which area you want to work in? But before take some time out just doing what you want. HUGS!

Original post by superwolf

Wanted to reply earlier, but my Internet hanged itself up too often. Thus: Thanks! Sadly Today I not got into revising until 1500 (not counting the useless time before trying not to think of something which is not that important, but somehow I have the feeling my mind does play me a trick, because it can't be, that I just learn my 8 hours like everyone else :angry: ). Hm, lost time with buying food ... supermarkets are confusing. But I needed stuff, because tomorrow a friend comes to help me with revising. I know, that is moaning on a very high level, but it is annoying, how one thought allways tries to cover my whole head.

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
Dont know why I bother getting up in the morning.

A nice bowl of cereals with mango and apples as sidedish? Make you something you want to get up. Not getting up will make it worse, sadly. Maybe just get up for two hours of effective stuff. (Breakfast, shower, etc.) and just plan that? Once you are up everything gets easier!
Original post by PandaWho
So im sat here in tears and i dont know what to do :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile

HUGS!!!
Original post by Odd socks
Proof that I live in a good area: just got home and found my bank card lying in the ground outside my flat where I must have dropped it 5 hours ago :0

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow.

Places I've lived it won't hit the floor after leaving your pocket, if you know what I mean.
my mind wont turn off
Original post by superwolf
Aargh, spilt tea on my sewing! :tongue: Was so close to completion, and now I have to wait for it to dry again. Consoling myself with coffee though. :drool:

:itsme: And of course you'll endeavour to see your friends who are conveniently located a train ride away? :flutter: KD on Tuesday.

No your sewing!! Also why we're you drinking tea??!?!?
I shall indeed endeavour to do that, probably Tuesday afternoon and then KD? Sadly have to be home at a reasonable time since flying on Wednesday morning but can pop in for a bit :smile: also have medicinal alcohol to drop off :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest