The Student Room Group

The stationery and organisation thread MK II!

Scroll to see replies

i was suppose to go stationary shopping today but i didnt :frown:. tomorrow i am going on a stationery shopping spree :biggrin:
what shops do you recommend?
Original post by toonervoustotalk
i was suppose to go stationary shopping today but i didnt :frown:. tomorrow i am going on a stationery shopping spree :biggrin:
what shops do you recommend?

Ryman, Paperchase, WHSmith, The Works, Asda, Tesco... anywhere that has a stationery aisle! Just be aware of different deals and quality of the products!
Reply 42
Original post by x-Venezia-x
I went to Coventry yesterday and I nearly went wild in Ryman and WHSmith (again) but I managed to control myself and buy absolutely nothing...... ;-)

I do that literally all the time xD
Original post by cassicles
Ryman, Paperchase, WHSmith, The Works, Asda, Tesco... anywhere that has a stationery aisle! Just be aware of different deals and quality of the products!

Cool. Seems like I am going to paperchase to buy my stationery

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous #2
Yes! Topshop jeans are beautiful :love:

I know they are, I have like six pairs and I just love then, they are sooo comfy :love:
But I really want some sharpies and fine liners and I can't use my own money as the £200 in my account has to go on my halls deposit :frown:
Reply 45
Original post by jaydamber
Zatchels look like such good backs but I wouldn't be able to afford them, sigh!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Going to request donations for christmas towards a new satchel! Keep drooling over Zatchells and Cambridge satchel company, teehee!!! :-)
Original post by Mutleybm1996
Where did you recommend? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hes really not fussed on stationary so i just said that asda and sainsburys etc have some offers and rymans etc ahaha shops i knew hed actually go too xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 42Helium
Hey! Thought I would post some more pictures as some people asked me to :smile:

Binders (Staples Better Binders (3 for 2)), my WHSmiths Blue dot pencil case and paper box from WHSmiths. I don't think they sell the cherry design any more but they do other designs I think. The better binders are fantastic and really sturdy. When I find out more about my classes I am going to make a spine label and front sheet on photoshop. Probably with my timetable and pattern to match my agenda. (Totally not obsessive about things being just so :biggrin:)
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409412028.363240.jpg

My new journal: Lilly Pulitzer large in Jellies be Jammin'. Including the spine, it is 18.5cm wide, 22.5cm tall and 2.75cm deep. An A5 sheet of paper fits comfortably inside it. It is held shut by a pink elastic band around it.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409412062.435021.jpg

Month view for September. I still need to put in TV times (Scott and Bailey, Dragons Den etc) and all my Internet favourites (Roosterteeth etc) but I have already got by favourite shows in (University challenge, RWBY and RvB!). You get two month views, one will be my personal life and one will be school deadlines etc.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409412110.510937.jpg

High five to you if you know who this is :wink:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409413436.356515.jpg

Week view
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409412676.227165.jpg

I use Inkjoy 100 pens as they are colourful and don't smudge. I got a pack of 10 for £2.50 in WHSmiths. I also have some of the 300RT but the 100 are cheaper and are just as good quality and last as long. I am about to go into sixth form and am taking Physics, Chem, Maths and Further Maths. But I am doing the maths in the first year and the FM in the second. (The colours of the binders match the subject colour too!)
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409412695.564117.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409413355.441136.jpg

Wow. Hope this helped and if you want any more photos or something, just say. And yay! New thread!

Posted from TSR Mobile

How much were thr binders?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sarao
I know they are, I have like six pairs and I just love then, they are sooo comfy :love:
But I really want some sharpies and fine liners and I can't use my own money as the £200 in my account has to go on my halls deposit :frown:

6 pairs?! I have one pair of Topshop jeans and about 5 pairs of the £7 ones from Primark :tongue:
Suppose it makes sense if you have so many pairs haha, what fineliners are you getting? I still don't know which ones to get!
Original post by Joannywhite
I love your bag. It's pretty :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, I'm really happy I got it for so cheap!

Month view for September. I still need to put in TV times (Scott and Bailey, Dragons Den etc) and all my Internet favourites (Roosterteeth etc) but I have already got by favourite shows in (University challenge, RWBY and RvB!). You get two month views, one will be my personal life and one will be school deadlines etc.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409412110.510937.jpg

(The colours of the binders match the subject colour too!)
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409412695.564117.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409413355.441136.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

<3 Scott and Bailey :biggrin:
I have a colour code my subjects too :biggrin: and when I was deciding which sharpies to take to school with me I realised the 80s section of the pack were my subject colours!! haha a switched a few to the other version eg. the nicer bright green :biggrin:

My personal organiser arrived today! Can't wait to start using it!
Original post by HarrietROAR
How much were thr binders?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Umm... They were cheaper in store compared to online and I think they were £5.99 or £7.99 for the glittery ones... But I have to try and pretend to be grown up :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Umm... They were cheaper in store compared to online and I think they were £5.99 or £7.99 for the glittery ones... But I have to try and pretend to be grown up :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow yeah ill stick with whsmiths cheapies :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Original post by jaydamber
Zatchels look like such good backs but I wouldn't be able to afford them, sigh!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I noticed they had some on offer in blott the other day, not sure how much though!

Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wilkinsons is significantly cheaper than whsmith

Posted from TSR Mobile
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409420298.413551.jpgGuess who went stationery shopping? Everything but the permanent markers is from Asda, the markers are from Poundland :smile:
I thought I had clicked on the wrong thread when I saw it's only 3 pages :colondollar:
I want an orange Zatchel :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

WH Smith 'cheapies' are still expensive :smile:... God I'm showing my age (a few years ago, I would have gone to WH Smith for everything), this year I went to Wilkos and Asda :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest