The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Prandtl
Keep Costa for most of the international window for the price rise and add 0.1 to you total value? I'm guessing he's more likely than Aguero to rise 0.2.

Yeah I wont touch Costa and i'll play the price rises for what they're worth in the next two weeks. But it doesn't matter if i get Aguero in before the international break or not, infact it'd be best to get him is ASAP as he does look at risk of a rise with so few decent premium forwards doing anything.
(edited 9 years ago)
happy that clyne got the assist..

Up 5 places in the league so far, and still about 25 off the top.

If this remains by the end of the week, I wont wildcard, its not worth it - and il save it until a time when I feel in trouble/needing it.

Jones getting 3 bonus points has kept me behind in H2H though..

For me to win this week, need sanchez to outscore adebayor, and chambers to play atleast a minute (so that my oposition does not get his sub to play..)

Tall order..
30 points (as Bojan is going to be subbed off) with 5 players to play. Well a better GW than last one at least.
Original post by fallen_acorns
loving how tight my H2H is this week..

Currently im down by 3pts, with our players still to play as:

Chambers + Sterling = both of us

Sanchez + Dier - me

Adebayor - them

Got to hope sanchez goes nuts on leicster..

this might be my worst GW of the entire season - calling it
i've used 7 players and not a single one has picked up more than 2 points; got 14 in total after using my captain, thanks rooney...

used my wildcard so gonna have a major shift around
would a wildcard used now last until before the next GW (i.e: all the way over the international break)?

on my H2H i'm 16 points down already, still to go:

vlaar, sterling and sturridge - both of us
chambers + coutinho - them
ramsey - me
safe to say that unless ramsey has a hattrick of goals and assists, i ain't gonna win this one :cool:
Lets see if Sturridge scores.

Been doing **** so will have to jump on the Costa hype. I think I'll have to include him and Sturridge together and sacrifice another part of my team. Hazard has been assisting and scoring goals with Fabregas quietlly.

Should have put United defenders today lel
Original post by Lúcio
this might be my worst GW of the entire season - calling it
i've used 7 players and not a single one has picked up more than 2 points; got 14 in total after using my captain, thanks rooney...

used my wildcard so gonna have a major shift around
would a wildcard used now last until before the next GW (i.e: all the way over the international break)?

on my H2H i'm 16 points down already, still to go:

vlaar, sterling and sturridge - both of us
chambers + coutinho - them
ramsey - me
safe to say that unless ramsey has a hattrick of goals and assists, i ain't gonna win this one :cool:

good thing about H2H though is that your always in the game, even with a weeks loss, so I would not worry about it..

+ bad weeks happen, but its not over yet :smile: ramsey has a point to prove after missing mid-week, and seems to be at the centre of everything, and you know how good the liverpool trio is..

I would expect if liverpool put in a great performance agains totenham, you could make the difference back up, and have an average weekend again..

I just hope for my H2H game, that your defense can keep ade quiet :wink:

+ yep, your wildcard will be active until just before the next PL game, so for the full 2 weeks
Reply 1806
Original post by Prandtl
Keep Costa for most of the international window for the price rise and add 0.1 to you total value? I'm guessing he's more likely than Aguero to rise 0.2.

Backtracking (kind of) on what I said earlier, if you do wildcard then dump Rooney for Costa. Easy total value increase.

I have Costa
Not sure whether to keep Sturridge when I WC, may switch Costa in and use the money elsewhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CAP31
Bro you were 100% wrong there. Better stay away from Betting from now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't half feel like a prick now, especially since is captained Aguero!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Endless Blue
Not sure whether to keep Sturridge when I WC, may switch Costa in and use the money elsewhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Liverpool have a good run of fixtures coming up. I'm looking to bring Sturridge in.
no Ade goals, and il be pretty happy..
H2H opponent has Sterling and Sturridge. Could do with them doing nothing else really. I can't use a third H2H game surely.

Love the 155k who took out Costa.

WC has already seen a few players brought in rise. Hoping for more over the international break.
Weimann assist, yes.
eek, just realised that shrule not starting means my upponent gets +7pts of his bench..

This H2H week is almost certianly gone now, bar a great sanchez game..

If Ade keeps a clean sheet, and chambers plays atleast a minute, I would need sanchez to score 14pts for me to win this week..

2 goals bassically then..
(edited 9 years ago)
dire has 3 good games.. I bring him in.. concedes a pen,

brillianat :tongue:
Thoughts on switching Lukaku for Costa when I WC early next week?
Also do I need to take a points hit before WCing? FF seems to think so, which I did not realise.

Nvm, I understand it now.
(edited 9 years ago)
H2H this week is now at:

Them 61 (no more to play) - me 54

Only sanchez left for me.. 1 more goal from him, and I can sneak a win if he gets 2-3 BPs

Cmon sanchez :biggrin:
chambers coming on after the goal? can he get a CS, if arsenal do not concede again?
Original post by fallen_acorns
chambers coming on after the goal? can he get a CS, if arsenal do not concede again?

You're welcome about ade not scoring by the way :colone:

This GW has been a total fail for me
Used my wildcard, gonna follow form and have a big shift around

Quick Reply

Latest