The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I find you window a bizarre one tbh. You've got some essential replacements in, and then seemingly a luxury player. Yet weeks in and you're worried about a striker and a DM, just like last season. I'd have thought going into the window a striker would have been number 1 priority.
Original post by AR_95

Spoiler

Did you lol? because I did.

But aren't you infuriated?

Ramsey will go to Madrid. (dw you will sign Illarimendi in return)

and the boy wonder JW10 will lead you to Thursday night football.

what even is this?!
Reply 6622
Original post by barneystin

what even is this?!

There are two meanings of bait and I think you know which one I'm referring to
Original post by barneystin

what even is this?!

You raise some good points and even if swapping to chelsea is quite extreme. It says a lot about your character that you're strong willed and won't let this tedious ****ing **** dick ****ing **** of a manager we have take your sheer determination to succeed away like he seems to of done with the players
If I see Peggles post one more time in here I'm gonna ****ing lose it
Original post by baconbutty
You raise some good points and even if swapping to chelsea is quite extreme. It says a lot about your character that you're strong willed and won't let this tedious ****ing **** dick ****ing **** of a manager we have take your sheer determination to succeed away like he seems to of done with the players

PRSOM.

but seriously you are the most logical poster on this thread.

good luck if you stick with it. Im not sticking around to watch the titanic go down.
Reply 6626
Don't worry guys, we've got Sanogo up front. Wenger believes in him so he must be good.
first PL game that I can watch tommorow :smile: nice to have a very rare free weekend..

Looking forward to it.. Need to make a statement tommorow. City dropped points, chelsea dominated - now its arsenals time to do something. Newly promoted team away from home, I would just like to see our first convincing win of the season, get a 2 goal lead and let the fans relax and enjoy the game this time.

After that its over to arsene to make a similar statment on monday..
Original post by baconbutty
If I see Peggles post one more time in here I'm gonna ****ing lose it

Lol, be quiet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tom_Ford
Don't worry guys, we've got Sanogo up front. Wenger believes in him so he must be good.

There are far too many Arsene Sympathisers out there, excuse when he massively ****s up, which he has done so, once again. We've been screaming for a proper DM and clinical ST for about 2 years now and continue to persist with wastemen like Arteta and Giroud.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So many dupes in here :lol:
Original post by Peggles_*
There are far too many Arsene Sympathisers out there, excuse when he massively ****s up, which he has done so, once again. We've been screaming for a proper DM and clinical ST for about 2 years now and continue to persist with wastemen like Arteta and Giroud.

Posted from TSR Mobile

joke ting how you still aint replaced Viera :rofl:
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
So many dupes in here :lol:

who?
where?
lemme at em
Original post by Strange Fruitt
who?
where?
lemme at em

its aight, new users like you and barneystin level the playing field.
schneiderlin looking good..
Looks like we'll be signing Carvalho.
An eventful full day in the Arsenal thread I see...
Reply 6638
Original post by angelfox
Looks like we'll be signing Carvalho.

Source ?
Original post by angelfox
Activated Remy's clause allegedly.

After he's apparently already agreed a deal with Chelsea? Looks a bit desperate tbh. They've had about 6 weeks to get him.

Not that i'm in any position to talk about clubs being desperate in the transfer market :getmecoat:

Latest