The Student Room Group

The Liverpool FC Thread XII

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1240
How is banging your misses going? Got her pregnant yet?

P.s. still waiting on pics
Original post by mhsc

Way to lower the tone ¬_¬

I'm being spoilt, watched 2 football games yesterday and get to watch another one today :colondollar:
Very late but I can finally get back into football again, starting with today's game :biggrin:

Was nearly impossible catching a steady flow of top level footy over in China. Made me appreciate foreign fans' dedication a lot more :yy:
Original post by mhsc

He's going to do to her what MK Dons did to Utd.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by addylad
He's going to do to her what MK Dons did to Utd.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's going to prison then
Reply 1245
Original post by Zerforax
Way to lower the tone ¬_¬

I'm being spoilt, watched 2 football games yesterday and get to watch another one today :colondollar:

Lowering the tone is my speciality :colondollar:

Hope married life is suiting you. Couldn't do it myself! Women are mental :colonhash:
Original post by jam278

interestingly enough rape within marriage was perfectly legal up until the 1990s.
Original post by jam278

PRSOM.

As AngelPhys would say, 'lol'.
Original post by addylad
PRSOM.

As AngelPhys would say, 'lol'.

lol. you make me laugh lol
Original post by Mr.Messy
Very late but I can finally get back into football again, starting with today's game :biggrin:

Was nearly impossible catching a steady flow of top level footy over in China. Made me appreciate foreign fans' dedication a lot more :yy:

Can only imagine. Will be weird when i got to Costa Rica/Thailand (still making choice) over the next year. Going to be pretty out of the loop i'd imagine! Not going to be the same over there!

Original post by jam278

:lol:

Original post by barneystin
interestingly enough rape within marriage was perfectly legal up until the 1990s.

Which is reprehensible.
Seems we're a bit strapped for defenders today, Johnson injured (probably not a bad thing), Moreno injured and Skrtel questionable.
Moreno's playing, I'm told.

Some guy on Twitter who always gets the team sheet said that Sakho, manquillo and Markovic come into the team.
Reply 1252
Original post by Strange Fruitt

Some guy on Twitter who always gets the team sheet said that Sakho, manquillo and Markovic come into the team.

Rumoured team, probably the same guy mentioned above. Is a 4-3-3 with:
Mignolet, Manquillo, Lovren, Sakho, Moreno, Gerrard, Henderson, Allen, Sterling, Markovic, Sturridge
Original post by Strange Fruitt

Sounds good if true.
I imagine Balotelli will make an appearance at around 65 mins.

EDIT: Seems he's starting.
(edited 9 years ago)
Mignolet, Manquillo, Moreno, Lovren, Sakho, Gerrard, Allen, Henderson, Sterling, Sturridge, Balotelli

Subs: Jones, Enrique, Toure, Lambert, Coutinho, Can, Markovic
Diamond surely

Can't wait for this
Was hoping Coutinho would start in midfield, haven't had a chance to watch Spurs this year yet, similar to Soton last year in terms of play?

I thought Lallana was meant to make the bench
Seeing you guys get a comfotable win today imo. 2-1 to Pool
That line up could either be a 4-3-3 or a 4-4-2 (diamond).

It's a good lineup but look at our bench now: Subs: Jones, Enrique, Toure, Lambert, Coutinho, Can, Markovic.

So much stronger than last season!

Quick Reply