The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by MsFahima
It is below my bum.. nearing the back of my knee. Approx 115cm long! :awesome:

From the chart - Between Mid Thigh Length and Knee length :wink:

Omg how do you manage it? Is it even possible????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
inb4 rapunzel
If your hair be reaching your knee length your punani must be a rain forest ma gawd.
Reply 23
The longest my hair's ever been is down to my shoulders when I straightened it. #Blackgirlproblems
Original post by Zarah01
Omg how do you manage it? Is it even possible????

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes! Very possible. I could show you :tongue:
Original post by Super199
If your hair be reaching your knee length your punani must be a rain forest ma gawd.

Lmao wat. Long hair is the most difficult to manage, requires the most effort and time. Why would that suggest what you said? :rofl2:
Reply 26
Original post by MsFahima
Yes! Very possible. I could show you :tongue:

Looooool ill hold you to that dm me broo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachel.h

According to the chart, mine used to be somewhere around tailbone/hip length, but I got it cut to waist length. It was getting too hard to manage and I kept sitting on it and getting it caught. It did make a nice scarf though. :wink:
I sold my hair on eBay for £90 so now its really short.
Reply 29
once i didn't have a haircut for 3 months? but mostly i get haircuts once every 5-6 weeks, i prefer medium hairlength (a guy)
Lol dis thread ain't for us afro heads, there's no option for above the neck 😂 I got weave so it's waist length atm lol.
When I was a wee lass I had it to hip length for a while. Now it's about mid back length but around 4 or 5 inches of that is split ends so I'm gonna have to get that all cut off this week :cry2: So will probably be armpit length for a while. Going to grow it back to mid-back length though as I love it that length.
Reply 32
Longest I've had it was bum length (or hip length according to the chart) when I was a little girl. It's currently around waist length.

Posted from TSR Mobile
About mid back length? It was just too long for me, I never wanted to have my hair down. It's a couple of inches shorter now with some layers so it looks a lot better, but I'm still thinking about getting a few more inches chopped off. If only my face suited short hair. :tongue:
Original post by Zarah01
Looooool ill hold you to that dm me broo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Done! :tongue:
Reply 35
As a bloke, I feel a bit awkward using the chart above so I'll say that my hair used to be about pectoral height (it was quite wavy and rather ringlet-y so probably longer if it were straightened) - short back and sides now though.
years and years ago my hair would have been at shoulder length, but for most of my teen/adult life, my hair's just been at mop/fringe length with a bit of a length at the sides
right now my hair is an inbred child of george harrison/john lennon and oli sykes
(edited 9 years ago)
longest I've ever had it is somewhere between waist length and tailbone length, when I was a kid.

These days it's mid back length, but as it has a slight wave to it, it usually looks bra strap length.
Reply 38
used to maintain shoulder length styles, but now i'm growing my hair out. It's currently at bra strap length.
Reply 39
Is it relevant how long your hair is when there is weave on block.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest