The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6680
Still think we're going with 4-1-4-1
If Ozil is playing out wide on the left then our attack will lack any sort of cohesion today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6682
Original post by Mr Pink
If Ozil is playing out wide on the left then our attack will lack any sort of cohesion today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If we're playing 4231 and Ozil has a bad performance because he's on the wing it's because he's in absolute **** form right now and not because he's "out of position"
Sanogo to break his voodoo curse today, will probably end up breaking his leg too.
Reply 6684
I like Sanogo and I think he'll become really good but if he is your first choice striker between now and January then you simply are not title contenders.
Original post by cBay
I like Sanogo and I think he'll become really good but if he is your first choice striker between now and January then you simply are not title contenders.

I'd rather it be Sanchez/Walcott tbh. Sanogo as backup.

Lets be serious too, Giroud won't play another game this season. Guaranteed.
Reply 6686
Original post by Pete_91
I'd rather it be Sanchez/Walcott tbh. Sanogo as backup.

Lets be serious too, Giroud won't play another game this season. Guaranteed.

I would be much more scared by Arsenal if they had Walcott and Sanchez on the wings with a proper striker in the middle tbh. Walcott and Sanchez can play up top but it is not where they are most effective. Ramsey and Wilshere in the middle, and a DM behind them.

Those are the two signings you need to make imo before I think you can seriously challenge for the title (DM and a striker).

I'm a bit surprised you're not going for Remy. He's a good price and surely he would rather be first choice for you than 2nd/3rd choice at Chelsea.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6687
4-1-4-1 called it.
Original post by AR_95
4-1-4-1 called it.

How do you know

Sky sports saying 4-2-3-1

http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/313410/teams

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
AR_95 confirmed ITK.
Reply 6690

Nah, think the actual game says otherwise

Original post by NDGAARONDI
AR_95 confirmed ITK.

das it
(edited 9 years ago)
#COYG!!! :love:
Fox Sports saying 4-1-4-1.

We'll find out soon enough.
(edited 9 years ago)
Ramsey taking kick-off = 4-1-4-1
Arsenal are 8/11 to win today on skybet. Not a betting man, but you'd think those are good odds considering Arsenal's form against lower sides.

4-1-4-1 is such a joke when you consider the personnel playing.
(edited 9 years ago)
Yep Ozil out wide left.
Ramsey doesn't work at his best in this system either. No idea why Arsene is trying it with these players.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
Ramsey doesn't work at his best in this system either. No idea why Arsene is trying it with these players.

Because he's a fool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6698
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest

It's going to be a while before it changes
Sanogo needs the confidence boost of a goal

Latest