The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Hartpury Accommodation 2014

Scroll to see replies

Also .. :biggrin: do I need to bring a pan and stuff like that or is it provided in the kitchen?
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Original post by nelly_venelinova
Also .. :biggrin: do I need to bring a pan and stuff like that or is it provided in the kitchen?

I am not sure about onsite accommodation (you should phone the uni to check) but i imagine it must be the same as offsite. I lived offsite and you have to provide everything; plates, cutlery, cooking utensils, pans, dishes, oven trays, oven gloves, tea towels etc. We had to bring our own kettles/toasters too. I'm pretty sure the kitchen will be COMPLETELY empty (they should provide a microwave etc) but other than that everything you need you have to bring. Thats how it was for offsite, but call Hartpury to double check.

For onsite if you're in self catering accommodation you must bring all kitchen utensils :smile: if you're in catered I think you only get a microwave, kettle and toaster in your shared kitchen, or at least that's the case for Limbury. :smile: also depending on which onsite you're at, you can bring your own kettle for your room but double check(definitely allowe one for Limbury though!).
Hope this helped!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JGusco
Hi, yes me to! I've applied through clearing for bioveterinary, and I've got a place in the southstreet off-site accomodation, did you find something?

Hey I'm doing Biovet aswell! I'm living offsite at Brunswick :smile:
Original post by VetStudent14
Hey I'm doing Biovet aswell! I'm living offsite at Brunswick :smile:

Hey I'm moving to Brunswick on Sunday! What flat you in? I'm doing veterinary nursing :smile:
Original post by jadek1992
Hey I'm moving to Brunswick on Sunday! What flat you in? I'm doing veterinary nursing :smile:

yeah same!! what time are you going up? I'm in flat 9, you??
wow! so many people staying at southgate street. i've been allocated a large room on Park Road

Hi,

I'm at park road too :smile:

Just for info sake, all the rooms are singles (no sharing) but bathrooms and kitchens are shared. The kitchens are pretty bare, but we do have a washing machine (woo), so bring everything you'll need with you :smile:. There are 3 (maybe 4 - can't remember, haven't been there in a while haha) large kitchens for us :smile:

The house is massive, it's 29 bed and 2 houses combined into one if that makes sense.

Being off site is wicked, would have hated to be on site for first year personally!

What room number will you be in? (Should be on the invoice by park road b bit) :smile: I'm in 10 :smile:

If you want any info or to chat or anything, let me know :smile: xx
Reply 27
I'm staying offsite in potters place bit nervy anyone else staying there?
Original post by Madnessk
I'm staying offsite in potters place bit nervy anyone else staying there?

I'm staying in Potters place to. I'm really nervous about going.
Reply 29
Original post by Chloe2309
I'm staying in Potters place to. I'm really nervous about going.

Same I'm in room 4 are you taking a car ? I'm studying equine business management 😊
Same I'm in room 4 are you taking a car ? I'm studying equine business management ������

Hey, No I'm not bothering to take a car, are you? :smile: I'm in house 8 room 5 I think. I'm studying Veterinary nursing :smile:
Reply 31
Hey, No I'm not bothering to take a car, are you? :smile: I'm in house 8 room 5 I think. I'm studying Veterinary nursing :smile:

So one room down ! I'm taking my car trying to get everything organised is so stressful! :smile: I'm Kathryn Alice Weston if want to find me on fb
So one room down ! I'm taking my car trying to get everything organised is so stressful! :smile: I'm Kathryn Alice Weston if want to find me on fb

Tell me about it I don't know where to start when it comes to packing, I'm Chloe Griffiths :smile:
Reply 33
Tell me about it I don't know where to start when it comes to packing, I'm Chloe Griffiths :smile:

I accepted your friend request but now you've disappeared and it can't find you :/
I accepted your friend request but now you've disappeared and it can't find you :/

Hang on I shall send you a Facebook message, I've had the notification that you've accepted me so I don't know why it done that?
Heya everyone, I'm going to be in Limbury too. Anyone else doing the animal management top up? Looking forward to meeting peeps :smile:
hey everyone :smile: Im in Limbury in block 5 studying equine business management
Im staying in the Limbury halls too:smile: Studying equine science :smile:
Original post by Christie24
Anyone else wanna talk to people before we start Gloucester? I'm doing fdsc Animal Behaviour and will be living at Limbury. So scared!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im in Limbury too, wouldn't mind having someone to talk to before move in, haha!
Hello
I have accommodation offsite near Hartpury

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending