The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AR_95
Yeah was only the head tbh

lol, you know what I mean!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sanogo been very poor tbf, he seems to be forcing it if he can not get the space.
Reply 6742
Original post by Lúcio
better than sanogo...

Original post by Peggles_*
Doing more than Sanogo tbf!

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's had a decent game tbf also not to forget his assist to Sanchez
Reply 6743
Calling on Leicester to score a setpiece and we respond with 2 late goals
Original post by AR_95

The guy has the worst touch I've ever seen from any striker to play for us.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samiz20891
Sanogo been very poor tbf, he seems to be forcing it if he can not get the space.

He's doo-doo!! How we went into another season with just him and Giroud as our only recognised out and out strikers is criminal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6746
Original post by Mr Pink
The guy has the worst touch I've ever seen from any striker to play for us.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Regardless his passing and link up has been fair and this isn't one of those games you can write off his performance

Not saying he should be our striker let alone our backup but no point complaining about him when Cazorla has been just as, if not more wasteful.

On the other hand I think Sanchez is having a very good game
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AR_95

Assist, lol.
That was good.
Reply 6748
Original post by Lúcio
Assist, lol.
That was good.

Not gonna bother responding anymore unless you're actually willing to discuss properly
Original post by Peggles_*
He's doo-doo!! How we went into another season with just him and Giroud as our only recognised out and out strikers is criminal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's ridiculous tbh, even Leicester who have Jamie Vardy, Chris Wood(might leave), David Nugent and Ulloa are still looking for more strikers and get another addition and how Arsenal are not just does not make sense to me. I am guessing Wenger sees that he can play Sanchez/Walcott in that position as a CF if needed but with your injuries I can see Sanogo getting injured and then you have only Sanchez as your only viable option. :s-smilie:
Blimey, this is bad. Way too much faith in Sanogo and for no bloody reason.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Not gonna bother responding anymore unless you're actually willing to discuss properly

Let's be honest it looked more like he miscontrolled his first touch which landed on Sanchez rather than an assist that he meant.
Reply 6752
Bring on the ox
Reply 6753
Original post by samiz20891
Let's be honest it looked more like he miscontrolled his first touch which landed on Sanchez rather than an assist that he meant.

Actually you're right I completely missed the deflection off the keeper. Regardless there wasn't exactly much he could have done in that position
Lol chambers
Reply 6755
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Lol chambers

lol chambers having to save our defence is embarrassing
Original post by AR_95

okay then.

lol, chambers.
To think, Sanogo was going to be a postman before we offered him a contract.

:sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sanogo useless as always. Get him off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sanogo is basically Giroud lite.

Latest