The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That's right Sanogo, get off the damn pitch!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Podolski on.. going to smash in a late winner. Just know it
Yeah even if Leicester score I can still see Arsenal nabbing two more.. somehow.

I like how you needed just 1 top class striker to complement Giroud's goals, but now you need 1 top class striker and someone to replace Giroud, and you've not achieved either lols.

Poldi will score now.
Original post by Stalin
Get Podolski and the Ox on for Sanogo and Cazorla.

He knows the score

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh **** off
Oh ffs, who has hexed us like this?!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6826
And now Ozil? **** off
He played the pass too early
Ahhhhh man what a save
I think Wenger was extra desperate for Sanogo to score today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6830
lol our defence is so ****
All I keep hearing is Leicester should have scored. As a promoted side, they really need to take those chances when they are offered.
Original post by Mr.Messy
Yeah even if Leicester score I can still see Arsenal nabbing two more.. somehow.

I like how you needed just 1 top class striker to complement Giroud's goals, but now you need 1 top class striker and someone to replace Giroud, and you've not achieved either lols.

Poldi will score now.

Mate, are you high?
Reply 6833
We've been absolutely **** this season and lack of striker isn't our only problem it's Wenger's ****ty tactics
Ox is down, my lord your injuries are getting worse like United's.
This is gonna finish 1-1
Original post by AnharM
Mate, are you high?

It'll happen man. :smile:
ox down.. ozil down..

Need a new team, all of them are broke.

(in other news, this result is hardly surpising, 3 bad performances before this season were masked by passable results.. this has been coming, something needs to change, but we are looking awful at the moment)
Reply 6838
And now Ox is ****ing down

This is already worse than last season
Original post by AR_95
We've been absolutely **** this season and lack of striker isn't our only problem it's Wenger's ****ty tactics

Questioning Wenger tactics? Not sure about his transfer policy? Unhappy about team selections?

Join the dark side! :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest