The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by itssimplyme
Don't forget my invite :wink:

A part of me wants it to happen, just for the ****s and giggs :lol:

I can't even imagine what it would be like!

Just for teh lulz :biggrin: Oh goshhh, can you imagine if we had a meet now?! There'll be only one thing on everyone's mind during the build up towards the meet xD

Original post by kayleighisonfire
It would definitely haunt everyone it would be like The Secret Life of Students but like more awkwardness. Yeah it would especially since most people don't use a picture of themselves.

You'll be at the top of the list don't worry :wink:

Oh god, that show :lol: I feel like we're all going to be surprised when we see each other and we don't look like our avatars :mmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Managed to go this long without being nominated for the ice bucket challenge, why do people never do as I ask :cry:
Original post by Jack22031994
It's okay xx and thank you xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're welcome :smile: x

Original post by SassQueen13
Just for teh lulz :biggrin: Oh goshhh, can you imagine if we had a meet now?! There'll be only one thing on everyone's mind during the build up towards the meet xD

Oh god, that show :lol: I feel like we're all going to be surprised when we see each other and we don't look like our avatars :mmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Ay speak for yourself that's me in my avatar :giggle: but yeah it would be nice to put a face to the name :smile:
Original post by IDukem
A natural disaster.

PRSOM; Got it in 1 Dukeeey!

:rofl: This place is gold!
Still haven't had my first kiss :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me neither!

It'd be like American Pie meets A Day After Tomorrow.
Managed to go this long without being nominated for the ice bucket challenge, why do people never do as I ask :cry:

Aww :frown: do you want to be then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChrisLay1
Me neither!

Ah well :frown: it doesn't matter really

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kayleighisonfire

You'd enjoy kissing the guys or watching the girls kiss? Either way it doesn't matter really :h:

Both haha
Original post by IDukem
It'd be like American Pie meets A Day After Tomorrow.

I've not seen A Day After Tomorrow :tongue: but American Pie, yes yes yes. :lol:

Aww :frown: do you want to be then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahaha of course not :lol: I don't like cold water at all. I've donated, whether or not I'll throw a bucket of ice over my head that'll be a different story! :tongue:
I

haaha of course not :lol: I don't like cold water at all. I've donated, whether or not I'll throw a bucket of ice over my head that'll be a different story! :tongue:

Ah okay - that's good :smile: - it's just the way you said people never do as you ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is the best thread on TSR XD
Ah okay - that's good :smile: - it's just the way you said people never do as you ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh ahahaa because I told the majority of people not to pick me! :lol:
Original post by ChrisLay1
This is the best thread on TSR XD

Yes it is :colone:

You have good music taste btw :h:
I've not seen A Day After Tomorrow :tongue: but American Pie, yes yes yes. :lol:

It's a natural disaster movie where massive tidal waves and storms wreck the world.

In this case though (and linking in with American Pie), it'd be a massive tidal wave of splosion.
Yes it is :colone:

You have good music taste btw :h:

(edited 9 years ago)

:rofl: This place is gold!

:lol: Prsom ^_^
oh ahahaa because I told the majority of people not to pick me! :lol:

Ah okay haha

You okay anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;tAp9BKosZXs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAp9BKosZXs[/video]

Well this came on my shuffle :innocent:
[video="youtube;tAp9BKosZXs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAp9BKosZXs[/video]

Well this came on my shuffle :innocent:

Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest