The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

John Dalton swap

Hi! I've been put in a John Dalton room (main halls), but due to the demand for other room types, this wasn't really what I was hoping for/any of the options I put down. Would anybody be willing to swap for an ensuite room?

As I said in my last thread, I doubt this will get any replies but it's worth a shot!
Reply 1
Original post by hlily
Hi! I've been put in a John Dalton room (main halls), but due to the demand for other room types, this wasn't really what I was hoping for/any of the options I put down. Would anybody be willing to swap for an ensuite room?

As I said in my last thread, I doubt this will get any replies but it's worth a shot!

Yeah, I just want something cheaper. You still want to swap?
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Charlie.W
Yeah, I just want something cheaper. You still want to swap?

Ahhh thank you so much for replying!

I've already kind of made my peace with having to share a toilet, an older room etc, so I'm not too sure about swapping any more, so would maybe want a day to think about it if that's alright? I totally understand if not though because I know how stressful this whole thing is!

Also - I don't know whether this will be a problem, but JD is an all-girls hall and I don't know whether that'd suit you because of your unisex name haha. That said, I do have a friend who's in the same situation in Stanley halls and I could ask if he still wants to swap with someone?
Reply 3
Original post by hlily
Ahhh thank you so much for replying!

I've already kind of made my peace with having to share a toilet, an older room etc, so I'm not too sure about swapping any more, so would maybe want a day to think about it if that's alright? I totally understand if not though because I know how stressful this whole thing is!

Also - I don't know whether this will be a problem, but JD is an all-girls hall and I don't know whether that'd suit you because of your unisex name haha. That said, I do have a friend who's in the same situation in Stanley halls and I could ask if he still wants to swap with someone?

Haha that's fine, I'm a girl. Ok let me know about your friend or if you change your mind.
Reply 4
Can I ask where you're staying? I'll be able to get back to you in maybe an hour or so if I want to swap, and if not I can give you my friend's details! :smile:
Reply 5
I have been put in graduates court, first floor. Ok look forward to hearing from you later.
Reply 6
I might be a little longer than I thought, but I'll definitely get back to you before the end of the day. Let me know if anything changes/you don't need to swap anymore!
Reply 7
Original post by Charlie.W
I have been put in graduates court, first floor. Ok look forward to hearing from you later.

Ok I've sorted everything out and would love to swap if you're still offering? :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by hlily
Ok I've sorted everything out and would love to swap if you're still offering? :smile:

Yes please! I don't know how to write a private message on here with my details so we can both email in with each others names for the swap and hopefully get it sorted sooner. If you add me by my facebook name Charlie Wickens then I can give you my full name over that. I have blonde hair and glasses if that helps you find me lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending