The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Politics & Social Policy @ SU

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone on here will be studying Politics & Social Policy at Swansea? (Or one of those subjects!) I feel as if I'm the only person on the course atm, have no idea who else has taken it!!
Hey! im studying Politics BA:smile: I Dont know anyone either x
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
Oh great!I'm assuming we may have quite a few of the same modules for the politics side? I'm glad someone is actually doing one of the subjects, was starting to think I was going to end up sitting in a lecture hall on my own :')
I would have thought so:smile: have you decided which politics modules you are going to take yet?
Reply 4
Umm no not yet, I can't decide what I want to do tbh! I'm just researching the modules and trying to make a decision really. Have you??
Yeah me to, I think I will do the ethics and society module though as it looks very interesting:smile: have you got your accomodation offer yet?x
Reply 6
I'm doing politics and social policy, having exactly the same thoughts!
Reply 7
I'm doing politics and social policy! Having exactly the same thoughts, haven't come across anyone else doing it
Reply 8
It's good to see there's a few people doing politics! Hope to meet you guys soon :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by ddfor
I'm doing politics and social policy! Having exactly the same thoughts, haven't come across anyone else doing it

Finally, someone who is doing the same course! I know there's a few people doing either politics or social policy but you're the only person I know of doing both subjects so I'm glad to know I won't be on my own :smile:
Finally! So glad I found this thread, I'm also doing BA politics , never found anyone doing it until I found this thread, so relieved 🙌
Reply 11
Original post by Amirhamza1
Finally! So glad I found this thread, I'm also doing BA politics , never found anyone doing it until I found this thread, so relieved ������

Aha, Im glad it coule be of some use to you! There are a few people on the Facebook group for Swansea applicants who are taking politics (with a variety of subject combinations) so you're defo not the only one! Tbh I've found it a tad difficult to find people who have taken politics, seems as if we're all hiding or something ;-)
Lol I'm hoping it's the fact we're all hiding otherwise there's hardly any of us
Reply 13
Original post by Amirhamza1
Lol I'm hoping it's the fact we're all hiding otherwise there's hardly any of us

Aha! We probably won't know until we actually start I suppose but it will be interesting how many people will be there-I thought politics was a relatively popular subject tbh?
Reply 14
Original post by ddfor

Just wondering have you recieved a suggested reading list for social policy? I remember being sent one in an email for politics, just not SP. :-)

Quick Reply

Latest