The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else watch the One piece 3D2Y special? I thought it was pretty good. Unfortunately didn't get to live stream it as I didn't know, and I don't think it was available to people in the UK which is somewhat a shame.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Abzey_97
Currently I watch
One piece
hunter hunter
Fairy tail
Akame ga Kill
Chaika the coffin princess (season 2 in october)

Because I loves these animes.
I do not watch naruto and others simply because I find them predictable or boring or a waste to watch(as they are not ongoing).

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have seen
hunter hunter
Fairy tail
Akame ga Kill
Chaika the coffin princes

took break from
One piece & Naruto
I have question for you guys. When and why did you guys start watching anime.

Here mine story.

Four years ago, When i started in college. I met my friend from primary school and we talk about old cartoon that we watch in our childhood, my friend mention about cartoon character who stretch his arm and wore straw hat and I knew he was talking about One piece. Day after , I decided to watch once piece , Google search it and came up one piece anime dub. I was confuse at first then I research it and was surprise that lot of my childhood cartoon was anime dub. After that I started watching different type anime and became anime fan since then.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by shazam1994
I have seen
hunter hunter
Fairy tail
Akame ga Kill

took break from
One piece & Naruto

How can you take a break from one piece?!!! It is one of the best shows I have ever watched!!

Naruto is plain boring for me. Jus havent bothered with it.

I couldn't find other animes that I would enjoy after searching for some time so going to jump to reading mangas or watching korean dramas. :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Currently I watch
One piece
hunter hunter
Fairy tail
Akame ga Kill
Chaika the coffin princess (season 2 in october)

Because I loves these animes.
I do not watch naruto and others simply because I find them predictable or boring or a waste to watch(as they are not ongoing).

Posted from TSR Mobile

How can you take a break from one piece?!!! It is one of the best shows I have ever watched!!

Naruto is plain boring for me. Jus havent bothered with it.

I couldn't find other animes that I would enjoy after searching for some time so going to jump to reading mangas or watching korean dramas. :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Naruto part 1 is pretty damn good, it starts going downhill after shippuden.
Original post by Dilzo999
Naruto part 1 is pretty damn good, it starts going downhill after shippuden.

I dont like watching things that I know are going to finish soon like naruto as the manga has or is close to finishing. Also it is pretty similar to hunter hunter and hunter hunter is just a better version of it. Ive watched a bit of part 1 and it is pretty funny but jus not enough to get me to commit myself to it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any good anime recommendation?

I have seen
hunter hunter
Fairy tail
Akame ga Kill

took break from
One piece & Naruto

Guessing you like action series? Here's a few suggestions:

Psycho-Pass

Basilisk

Fate/Zero

Black Lagoon

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

I hope something there interests you; if not, let me know in more detail what you're after and I'll be happy to suggest more. :biggrin:
Been reading Gokukoku no Brynhildr manga. Very interesting story with very kawaii girls :colondollar:

Latest chapter was so exciting but I didn't realise it was the latest chapter :bawling: Moar pls :puppyeyes:

It's so funny that I've been thinking this is so similar to Elfen Lied. Only to realize now that it's actually by the same author:mmm:
(edited 9 years ago)
Triage X (by the artist of Highschool of the Dead) is getting an anime! It's incredibly dumb but a fun series so I'm looking forward to seeing it animated.
havent been watching much recently, went to norfolk for a couple of days which was pretty crap :tongue: trying to complete Persona 3 Portable at the moment :yep:

oh and any gamers out there whos into Persona

:teeth:

Original post by Binary Freak
I'm liking the suggestions section!:yep::yes::yeah::zomg:

me too :five: also like how you can hover over the names and see the anime synopsis without having to click :tongue: everything just seems more tidier and easier to navigate :yep:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by eugenius 8
me too :five: also like how you can hover over the names and see the anime synopsis without having to click :tongue: everything just seems more tidier and easier to navigate :yep:

Ahh, yeah, that's a dream, nothing better than easily being able to view the synopsis, and the fact that it's clean :drool: :yes:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Guessing you like action series? Here's a few suggestions:

Psycho-Pass

Basilisk

Fate/Zero

Black Lagoon

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

I hope something there interests you; if not, let me know in more detail what you're after and I'll be happy to suggest more. :biggrin:

I seen all anime that you recommend and you might find hard because I seen lot of anime
(edited 9 years ago)
I seen all anime that you recommend and you might find hard because I seen lot of anime

I like a challenge. :p: How about the following:

Baccano!

Ride Back

Zombie Loan

SoulTaker

Scrapped Princess
I have not heard of Soultaker and Ride Back. Could I recommend you to watch Working!! anime as reward http://myanimelist.net/anime/6956/Working!!.
I have not heard of Soultaker and Ride Back. Could I recommend you to watch Working!! anime as reward http://myanimelist.net/anime/6956/Working!!.

I'm not used to getting rewards for my recommendations, but thanks! :biggrin: I've not watched Working!!, so I'll bear that in mind for the next time I'm looking for a new series.
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I'm not used to getting rewards for my recommendations, but thanks! :biggrin: I've not watched Working!!, so I'll bear that in mind for the next time I'm looking for a new series.

:eek: Finally something I've seen and you haven't!

I even have two figures :colone:
Reply 7836
I am not amused. Someone seems to have buggered up all the usual download/torrent sites.:hmmm:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by vin
I am not amused. Someone seems to have buggered up all the usual download/torrent sites.:hmmm:

Seems to be a large scale DDoS attack - luckily I have alternate sites bookmarked or I'd be really irritated. Still annoying since it takes a bit longer for the files to go up though.
Original post by vin

even horrible subs? :frown:

Sent from my HTC One (M8) Gold using tapatalk.
I have gotten used to the weekly releases of the big3 chapters amongst Toriko, Kenichi and Fairy Tail etc. Started reading Fuuka a while back(related to Suzuka :ninja:) and it's painful waiting for the next chapter. I want to see the complete thing already :bawling:

Latest