The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

One. Preferably 0.
To be honest I'd find it somewhat worrying if it was less than 5.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
4-5 but I also enact a don't ask, don't tell policy so I would hope she does too, so I could well end up on 10.
Female, 23 either 7 or 10 depending on the circumstances

ie I'm not really into that stuff so they would need to be accepting of that, and they would also still need the ability to be intimate with sex. Basically I think its unlikely a relationship would work out as they might find me a but vanilla if that is what they are into!
Reply 85

16, female.
Probably 6. Maybe 7 if I'd known they'd practiced safe sex at the time (different from just being STI free, they should have been careful and responsible too).

Anything more and I'd probably question the presence of underlying psychological issues which could surface in our relationship, or the expectation of such activities being present in our sex life.

Oh and female, 20.

would probably be more likely to be sexually compatible with someone 3-8 but anything's possible

female 20

also didn't realize multiple person sex was regarded as an 'extreme' activity :K:
This thread is ridiculous.

8 (maybe 9), and I'm male and 17

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would prefer 3 but would be happy enough with up to 4
I'm 22 yrs old and female.
Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm most comfortable with 7, but if they really changed their ways I wouldn't care if it was 10.
But I doubt whoever was out of their head so much that that doesn't remember how many, where or with whom, can be happy in monogamous, faithful relationship, they also likely to have drinking/drug/mental problems to boot.
Female, 34
Reply 91
Original post by William Turtle
This thread is ridiculous.

8 (maybe 9), and I'm male and 17

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why is it ridiculous?
Male 19, by the scale I'm a 6 (Could jump past 7 and move up to 8 by the end of this week).

Willing to accept, 8 (maybe 9), perhaps 10 depending on other factors.
Reply 93
To be honest, as long as it was in the past, I wouldn't be that bothered up to and including 9. 10's a bit extreme though. Male, 18.
Reply 94
How about some more important questions, such as:

- Did they cheat on their partner(s)?

- Do they have a history of being emotionally or physically abusive?

- Do they have a history of being a liar or game player?

- Did they badly hurt their partner(s) such as by callously discarding them?

- Did they violate their partner's/partners' privacy by gossiping about private things?

Those are all red flags, because they suggest a greater chance of them doing likewise to you.
It depends heavily on the person.
If they suited me really well, including whatever personal issues they have fitting well with my personality and my own issues, then 1-4 I'd have no issues with and most likely 9 also no issues.
5-8 and 10 however, I would probably not be comfortable with - because I doubt I would be the kind of person that would suit them since I never want to do some of those things. I'm not even a casual sex kind of person, at all. If they would genuinely be completely happy not being like that with me though, depends.

The reason 9 is different is because if they went into it as a profession for whatever reason, it probably isn't necessarily what they want in their personal life with me. It would depend on their personality, but they could be just like anyone in 1-4 only with a very different life story.

They'd have to an exceptional kind of person to suit me perfectly and have had a crazy past though, because I'm just so naturally opposite. It wouldn't be because of the past itself if we didn't suit though.
My fiance happened to be a 2 when I met him, only with more ex-girlfriends. And a bit more experience than 'fondling' implies. He wishes he was a 1 when he met me, but I think it's a shame to think like that when it just isn't your natural story.
(edited 9 years ago)
8; male, 27.
I'll be okay with 1-8 but I'll start having a problem from 9
Female :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 98
5. 18 female
2 maximum. Can't have a girl who is willing to have sex with her partner till we are married:smile:
male 17

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending