Guys...pls :frown:

Shh no tears

Only dreams now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Shh no tears

Only dreams now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why you trying to joke?! We all know you are crying through the pain!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Meanwhile, Wenger's gone to Rome to referee a charity match

king of banter tbh.
Reply 7084
Original post by Peggles_*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Crying through the joy that we've just signed pogba tevez Vidal higuain and maybe James Milner too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
You mean Pogba and Higuain :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Honesty it's very nice of Wenger to find time for charity during his busy schedule. Srs

Semi Srs..no actually very Srs

No but Srs I'll reserve all judgement when the window is shut. I won't get caught up in the hype
Original post by AR_95
Shh no tears

Only dreams now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by AR_95
Crying through the joy that we've just signed pogba tevez Vidal higuain and maybe James Milner too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Peggles_*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Even SSN is trolling us. I don't think I can handle this.
"Just some Breaking News coming into us at Sky Sports News HQ"

*My eyes light up*

"Burnley have announced the signing of..."

AAAAARGHSHSJWJSIENEKSKSNSHDJQIIWUEN!!!!!
Reply 7088
Original post by sevchenko
Honesty it's very nice of Wenger to find time for charity during his busy schedule. Srs

Semi Srs..no actually very Srs

No but Srs I'll reserve all judgement when the window is shut. I won't get caught up in the hype

The window opened months ago and the thread was in meltdown but I stood strong and said the signings would come. I felt so happy that we were doing business so fast and 4 signings came out of no where. Everyone thought we'd go for the DM and ST but we haven't because I think if Arsene thought these 2 spots were urgencies then he'd of replaced them by now.

Arsene is the guy to promise you a holiday to Greece, only to cancel last minute and tell you you're going to be living in a crack hostel in the middle of Romania
Everyone goes to Greece and that's ok. Who the **** goes to Romania
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Arsenal are like the guy who's running about on Xmas eve at 7 o clock & ends up getting the wife wind screen wipers & a torch
Original post by AR_95
The window opened months ago and the thread was in meltdown but I stood strong and said the signings would come. I felt so happy that we were doing business so fast and 4 signings came out of no where. Everyone thought we'd go for the DM and ST but we haven't because I think if Arsene thought these 2 spots were urgencies then he'd of replaced them by now.

Arsene is the guy to promise you a holiday to Greece, only to cancel last minute and tell you you're going to be living in a crack hostel in the middle of Romania
Everyone goes to Greece and that's ok. Who the **** goes to Romania
Posted from TSR Mobile

Like I said, the signing of Sanchez distracted a lot of people from the actual needs of the team, a ST and DM as priority.

LOOOL, not even Romanians want to go to Romania!! Arsene parred us all this summer, well, not all but it's too early to be throwing shade!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Heskey's a free agent, #jusssayin

:rofl:

defoe looks available also.. if we want to draw from that era of strikers..

I figure:

Ozil
Sanchez - Heskey - Defoe

Big man can hold the play up, and feed in defoe/sanchez...
Original post by Jordooooom
Arsenal are like the guy who's running about on Xmas eve at 7 o clock & ends up getting the wife wind screen wipers & a torch

I'd be quiet if I was you can Rangers even afford player?

Posted from TSR Mobile
ssn saying ramboit is still not decided.. seems positive, as I thought he was off to roma..

Maybe something could still happen there

#keepingcalm
Lol Sanogo has turned up training

Original post by fallen_acorns
defoe looks available also.. if we want to draw from that era of strikers..

I figure:

Ozil
Sanchez - Heskey - Defoe

Big man can hold the play up, and feed in defoe/sanchez...

This is so so sad. Might as well throw Zigic in there.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
This is so so sad. Might as well throw Zigic in there.

can rotate with heskey for champions league matches..

+ things do look dire.. just trying to focus on what i need to do at work, and not check the news every minute...

keeping positive.. still 11 hours to go
I give permission to Ozil and Alexis Sanchez to leave the club. They deserve better.
Original post by Jordooooom

Arsenal are like someone who spends ages looking in Selfridges for a present, hoping to get Primark prices. Eventually they give up and go home, or make a quick stop in the local Poundland just before the shops close.

Latest